Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Plasma Electrolysis by IronHead

Started by IronHead, March 08, 2007, 06:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokomoj0

Hello IH...

I like what you are doing here and have a few questions for you.

I have been looking into this lately and would like to use this method or a similar design for heating and hydrogen production if that is possible to do with a single unit.

However I am not sure I understand "the big picture" of it all.

I know squat about chemistry so I would need a system that has a known chemistry output or disposal means. 

My initial thoughts are to build a combination recirculator unit where hydrogen can be sucked off and compressed at the same time heat is being circulated if that is possible.

Then automatically monitor reactor temperature as you are doing.

I was thinking about pulling the heat off with a stainless 1/4" ID condensor coil around the inside of the reaction chamber.

Using the same 120 volt system as you are for simplicity sake is an excellent idea.

A few things I do not entirely understand are:

Would distilled water and potasium be the ticket to achieve a  stable chemical output? 

Apparently it goes boom if it hits a boil?

Using this method would the gas from it reasonably pure hydrogen, I assume it would be both hydrogen and oxygen mixed together?

Is the exhaust hot enough that it is worth using that heat too?

Do you have any idea how many btu's it puts out?  That is, is one unit roughly enough to heat say a 2000 sq ft home in the winter?

What do you think?

Moab

I've built it and it works great for a heater. I dont use any electrolyte, Just pure distilled water. Maintainence can be a pain if you let it get to hot, so a 180*f thermocouple or thermostat hooked to a variable speed grundfus pump. the kind used for radiant floor heat works well. As for output in BTUs i haven't calculated it. but it is far more efficient than your typical electric heater. Mine pulls 1.5 amps on full run and heats about 16 gal of water of 170F pretty quick. this i circulate to a bigger heat tank @52 gal and pump that into the floor loop 2000ft of 1/2'' Pex. at about 94*F it works quite well. as for the HHO make sure you vent it or condense it back to H2o or you'll have a headache you wont soon forget. Most of the HHO turns back into H2o because of the arc but there is a little left over when your cell needs maintained. Usally every 2-3 weeks. I'll have to snap a few pics huh? Moab.

IronHead

Yes

what Moab said here is the way to do it.

kokomoj0

Thanks!

Here is what I woudl like to do with this rig.

So it generates HH can that be separateed from the O using an hv anode and cathode in the venting process or will i need to build a secondary unit to get hydrogen for the car?

This is a fundamental drawing of what i want to build without all the safety devices and such.  Does this all look reasonable to you all?

Thanks again for the info!  Very helpful!

k

IronHead

Build it !
keep us up to date on you progress ,and we will help along the way.

Here is a rod with a cheap ceramic sandblaster tip on , it works very well.

This is overunity , I just don't have time to prove it, nor do I wish to.
Maybe one of you guys will someday. I will soon release new info on how to pull the hot arc farther away from the tip.
Along the way I will be talking about the power of cavitation.