Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hkyle

not too sure about that. I did the test last night and sure enough the cap charged .5volts.
I discharged the cap after i removed it from the magnetic field and read the voltage with the volt meter and it read .1mv

Quote from: tosky on May 01, 2007, 02:09:04 PM
Hi All,
I did this super Cap. experiment, result is mini-Volt could be read. It is because the digital Volt meter has a very little bias current to be charged up to the Cap. Therefore the magic power source is your (digital Volt meter). If use the high impedance good  needle volt meter that does not included electronics will not have the effect. The magnet  is unnecessary, it is only a tool in the magic show.
It?s easier to be forgiven than it is to get permission....

hkyle

I used a 3300uf 50v Cap out of a computer power supply...worked for me. and 2 magnets from a microwave magnetron.

Quote from: FreeEnergy on April 30, 2007, 03:43:42 PM
so does it have to be a super cap or just a regular cap?
It?s easier to be forgiven than it is to get permission....

pg46

Quote from: tosky on May 01, 2007, 02:09:04 PM
Hi All,
I did this super Cap. experiment, result is mini-Volt could be read. It is because the digital Volt meter has a very little bias current to be charged up to the Cap. Therefore the magic power source is your (digital Volt meter). If use the high impedance good  needle volt meter that does not included electronics will not have the effect. The magnet  is unnecessary, it is only a tool in the magic show.

Yes, I guess there is voltage coming from your meter but its as hkyle says it behaves different over a greater period of time which should void the meter power theory. I have dangled a strip of aluminum foil off of the positive lead on the capacitors and it collected power quicker then using the weak ceramic magnets I had. I think its collecting RF energy or some such thing from the atmoshpere. Therefore if your antenna(collector) is long enough and your capacitor(storage) is big enough then eventually you will wind up with some "free" usuable power without any doubt.
In fact there are system designs posted on the web here and there about this very thing. I will post it if I find it again.
This thing gtarrant  is talking about, well now that is a different thing altogether. Anybody going to give that one a try?

All The Best,

pg46

Here is one version- not sure it is related to what this thread is about but here it is anyways

http://icestuff.com/~energy21/capcharg.html

guys says 200 FT of insulated wire will fully charge a deep cycle battery in a couple of days. Now that there is a bit more useful energy if true -

Best,

pg46

and here is another diagram from a researcher over at oupower.com  just scroll down until you find it there amongst some of his other works.

http://www.oupower.com/index.php?dir=_Other_Peoples_Projects/thrival/electronics