Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Generating 100% noiseless DC voltage and current

Started by Low-Q, March 13, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

Here is some info from Steven Sullivan himself:

"If you wish to construct such a device I would not mind. All you need is a DC
slotless brushless motor and remove the windings and wind the stator
core in a toroidal fashion."

Our test setup uses an ac induction motor for the rotational input to our generator.

Until we get our torque meter we will not have an accurate measure of the input power to the generator but when we short the output we get a current flow of over 30 amps without any increase in input current to the 3/4 hp motor.

When we compaired this with current generator designs the current design stalled our motor when we shorted the output.

Our newest effort will be using 48 MGOe material 32 magnets on a 4 inch rotor with 16 magnets for each pole of a 2 pole rotor.

We are also going to a low loss electrical steel and tightening the air gap this all should increase the overall performance.

We have many different models over 13 in all. The output is AC on all of these prototype models. We have one model that draws 15 amps when shorted and the input motor current decreases by 2 amps.

Shorting is used for our testing as it is the highest current flow that the generator will ever have to produce which is also the maximum torque the generator would ever see as torque is directly proportional to current.

Verification will be conducted by a University. Once the patent comes into public domain anyone can construct a prototype as I believe that is what the current law allows.

If you wish to construct a device I would not mind. All you need is a DC slotless brushless motor and remove the windings and wind the stator core in a toroidal fashion.

Then attach to an input source to provide the rotational motion. You should use a slotless motor of 2.5 HP or larger as the smaller cores have an inductance that is very high and the terminal voltage will drop as you load it. 2.5 HP core size is minimum.

Low-Q

Quote from: Nali2001 on March 20, 2007, 11:31:02 AM
Here is some info
So, maybe this construction will work better as the load will even the flux all over the toroid in spite of lower permeability when loaded?

Do you follow the idea? Anyone?

Br.

Vidar

Nali2001

Well not really, you see there is a specific reason why there can only be one coil per 2 magnet poles(north and south that is). That is exactly what you see in the patent. '2 poles machine > 1 coil' or '4 poles machine > 2 coils' and so on. It has to do with the polarity of the induced field due to lenz law. Plus if you were to use a neo magnet that size it will oversaturate the core like 3 times.

Low-Q

If we use electronic or mechanical switches that enable one coil at the time as the magnet rotates, should work (?). I believe the output would encrease too.
What happens if two oposite coils operate simultaneously, and there is a rectifier on every coil. Would that work?

EDIT: I also understood that the toroid could not be saturated by the magnet, as I believe that saturated iron have no room for change in magnetic flux, which in turn is important to generate electricity in the coil.

Br.

Vidar

Earthrise

A full-wave rectifier bridge on each coil section would work nicely as the electrical switching mechanism required.

NIB magnets may not be the best choice for the magnet material.

Sullivan has a patent application for a similar device. He suggests the core for his device should be made of an amorphous magnetic alloy or Hyperco 50. The MEG builders use Metaglas for the core material.