Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why bother? Seriously. Could someone PLEASE explain...

Started by xenobard, May 23, 2007, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@xenobard

Nothing in literature can get this point across to you. Nothing in our words or others. You can read all you want about making spaghetti, but nothing will replace tasting it live. You will know when it is time. When you meet the perfect smile. When you see your own come into this world and how they cling to you, you will know.

When you put all your anger into something positive as you have lived through more than most at your age, you will become your own example of why there is a worth.

The option is death. So try to lie down on your back. Close your eyes, close your mind and pretend that you are dead. No more movement, no more feeling, no more effort to survive. Just leave your mind and lie dead forever. Try it for just 15 minutes. Now how fun is that?

But if you ask me the answer is very simple. Don't ask yourself such crappy questions. One day when you will die, you will then be dead for eternity and you will have all the time in the world to ask yourself all sorts of questions. But now that you are here, it is your choice to be the best person you can, not to make the best world you would like. If you become the best you can, and if others do the same, then you will know that you cannot save humanity. You can only save yourself from yourself.

Last thing. Your mind and the way you tune it will attract the very conditions you convey. It goes above and beyond any other power. The power of the mind to create the reality that it is continuously thinking of. So, change your thoughts and YOUR WORLD will change for you. And that is all that really matters. Be aware that your mind is not your best friend. It will torment you, it will make you ask so many crazy questions and give you so many phobias, and for some, it will make you jump off a bridge. Now what kind of friend is that. So your own mind, this powerful magnifier needs to be controlled. When you learn to control it, you will know you are saved.

lwh

Xenobard, they is you.  Learn to love yourself.

What you describe are effects, look for the ultimate cause.

You seem to be intelligent, follow your thoughts to their ultimate end, and beyond.

All your observations are true and correct, but that's not all there is.

Your original question is a trick question because it presents certain assumptions or opinions as fact and so limits answers to those that accept and are based on those 'facts'.

Your question is not very honest.  When I have asked that same question, I myself was not being very honest.  Or should I say clear?

Love is the answer to your original question.  Love with a capital 'L'.  This is hard to accept, I know, but it's true.

Thanks for sharing your ironic humour, yes it is funny.

Les.

ring_theory

Quote from: xenobard on May 24, 2007, 08:33:54 AM
Yawn.  Not convinced.  Sorry.  I've been abused by teachers, pinned down and strapped to a dentist's chair and had teeth pulled, beaten and permanently maimed by a bullies, beaten by parents, uprooted and moved to a different city 5 times, operated on, come to be addicted to drugs, and even had a gun held to my head by a gangster, all before I was 16.

Then, I escaped to college and university, got qualified to obtain work visas to teach English to stupid rich people in foreign countries so I could go and see what it was like other countries.  I realized it was worse everywhere. 

What irony!  The world is so f****d up that it has ended up conspiring against the very creative geniuses that could in fact actually come up with the solutions that would actually save the world.

LOL

What irony indeed.

Does anyone else see the irony?

LOL

I'm having a great time laughing at this irony.

Of course, I have no desire whatsoever to lift any sort of proverbial finger to help humanity.

In fact, humanity should be glad that I am, in fact, such a nice person as to not seek revenge.  Humanity should be happy with me for that.

I will be glad to sit back and watch humanity spiral down around the proverbial drain, unless someone comes up with a better argument than "there is a little bit of something worth saving in everybody".

BAH!

xenobard

My mind is fine.  I have no desire to die or jump of a bridge, even WITH a bungee cord, and imagining being dead doesn't sound like very much fun at all.

See, all I've learned in all of these troubles I've had is that I don't like humans.  I just don't care about them.  I don't want to have one for a girlfriend or even have any for children.  I just want to be left alone to enjoy the fantastical journies I take in my mind. I'm perfectly happy to be left alone in my room.

lwh

That's normal and not unusual.  There are millions of people doing the exact same thing, and millions of others who'd like to do that if they could, and still more who are doing it but not within the confines of their rooms.

The difficulty is, you are human too and also exhibit, in some form or another, all of the repulsive features you see in others.  So, really, all your struggles are struggles with yourself.  It's perfectly natural to want to run from that fact, but even if you do there is no escaping from it, not really, as running from it only perpetuates it.

The question I have in relation to your fantastical journeys is, what is a journey without a destination?  It is pointless, meaningless, temporary wandering.  At best, a scenic tour.  So then, is that what you are, a tourist?  If not, then you must have a direction or purpose, a destination beyond the scenic views.  Go to that destination, via your train of thought, through the wonderful landscapes of your mind.  That is where the answer to all your questions awaits.

I don't want to say much more than this because this isn't really the place for it.  I've said what I said because in your words I see a kindred spirit, a fellow traveller.  You've made me smile and I wish you all the best.

Les.