Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman machine replica

Started by TheOne, June 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

@Zornig

Sorry for responding late; I was busy and took an overunity.dot.com break :)).

Yes, you are absolutely right. This is not a 'real' Newman commutator but a simple 'switch'. My machine is also not a 'real' Newman machine but is just NM-like...
It was just a (quick made) first try...
But to have a very simple device that run could be a good motivation for further improvements. Could it not be?
I do not claim any overunity (for the moment?).

I plan to build a more serious device with more turns and a genuine commutator that reverse the polarity.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

utilitarian

I know what the secret is to correctly replicating the Newman machine.  You have to stand beside it, talk like a Jesus freak, and point at the spinning wheel while you talk.  Also, it helps if every once in a while, you ask your paid lackey if what you are saying is correct.  Just keep doing this over and over and publish videos until you become known as the "Jesus freak with the spinny wheel."  Oh, and ask for money.

CLaNZeR

Quote from: utilitarian on November 23, 2007, 04:45:26 PM
I know what the secret is to correctly replicating the Newman machine.  You have to stand beside it, talk like a Jesus freak, and point at the spinning wheel while you talk.  Also, it helps if every once in a while, you ask your paid lackey if what you are saying is correct.  Just keep doing this over and over and publish videos until you become known as the "Jesus freak with the spinny wheel."  Oh, and ask for money.

Damm, that's where I been going wrong. Will try that tomorrow and let ya know if it works  ;D

http://www.overunity.org.uk

NerzhDishual

My dear Utilitarian

IMHO, your remarks are clumsy, gawky, very heavy and no serviceable/useful at all.

T'es relou l'blaireau!
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

seekingknowledge

Hey doing reasearch on how to build a simple electromagnet i learnt that you have your windings around your peace of iron (eg a nail) going in one direction and that makes the magnetic feild, if you have the windings going one way then back the other way then the two magnetic feilds  council each other out and your electromagnet wont work or wont work aswell,  how are you suppose to do the windings on the newman machine?