Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Gregi

Your question is a valid one but at this point I don't think anyone can answer with total certitude.

A few things.

On my build, when I put a compass beside the coils and pulsed the Secondary only, I get no reaction, but when I pulse the Primary only I do get a reaction. This tells me the aluminium foil I have used is doing its job of keeping the Secondary field encapsulated inside the coil. 

I simply rolled the coil three times onto an alumimiun foil sheet per required layer.

But again, at this stage there is no-one here that can assure you of the build.

Earl

Quote from: bob.rennips on July 05, 2007, 01:52:34 PM
No joy in my experiments - on this front.

I used identical lengths of wire for the primaries - which means the length of the coils are identical, and identical lengths of wire for the secondaries. Identical sized aluminium foil.

Bob, did the alu foil form a one-turn short-circuit or did you slot it axially respectively insulate the turns so that no turn touches another?  If the alu layer has a short from one layer to the next, it would reflect enormous losses into the coils.

With and without capacitors. Wires connected every which way. I've tried sparking with 12v battery and with an ignition coil!. I've used pvc tape as the insulation. Magnet in every known position to man!

did you try magnetically "sparking" the iron with an electromagnet?  In worst case, glide a wire along a metal file to "buzz" the electromagnet with interrupted pulses.

As far as I can see the only unknown is how brnbrade sparked his coils into life. As far as I'm concerned it's in brnbrade's hand if he wishes to provide this information. I've pm him in spanish, portuguese and english concerning this.

I think it was great to see the collaboration and energy from everybody in getting diagrams, references and other required items together. Having now read the Harold Aspden information I am even more convinced that the electric field/coil capacitor route is a valid avenue to pursue. Aspects of what brnbrade was doing with his coils will be incorporated into later experiments.

It could very well be that even in 1871, essential information was being left out of patents.  My opinion is that it could even work without an iron core.  In this case, it would oscillate perhaps in the MHz region.  No problem today with oscilloscopes, which was not the case in 1871.  In an air-core version, it may be necessary to use HF litz wire to reduce skin-effect losses.

I have a 20 kV DC power supply, so I am toying with the idea of building up Harold Aspen's idea, with no Cook coils.  I have some long lengths of copper water tubing of different diameters that could be held centered with bits of plexiglass.  I may also have some lengths of alu tubing.

Did you read Dr. Aspen's latest update from June 2007?

Have fun this weekend with your experiments, and may the force be with you.

If you've not had a chance take a look at the 'talking about phase' thread. Bob Boyce pretty much spells out what he has achieved with a TPU style arrangement of coils, and how he did it. Note that a key ingredient was to bias the output coil with 150+ DC volts in order for the excess energy to be realised. i.e. finding the circuit potential.
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Hi Greg,

I see no reason that alu varnish must be used, and in fact I'm not sure such a thing even exists.  It might be something that only exists in a bad translation from Portuguese.  PVC electrical tape or teflon plumbing tape should work well.

Boat anti-fouling paints usually have poison and/or copper in them.  Some are teflon based.  I am not aware of any boat paints that have alu in them.  My suggestion is to completely ignore talk about alu varnish.

Regards, Earl
Quote from: Gregi on July 05, 2007, 02:45:01 PM
Hi all,
I pretty much have the parts to give it a try, the only thing I don't have yet is the Al varnish.
Now. Is this thing supposed to have Al in it or not?
The one that BEP used or talked about  in earlier pages had no Al contents.
But according to TKM (if I got it right), the Al varnish used for boats have Al in it.
Since noone knows for the moment what really brnbrade used, can those who, already replicated the coils, tell me what did you use?
Or what are your suggestions?
Thanks,
Greg
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Greg,

waxed paper or saran plastic film should also work well as insulator.

Earl

Earl

Bob,

did you also try a string of magnets as a core?

Earl