Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Talking about phase...

Started by bob.rennips, July 01, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: Bob Boyce on July 03, 2007, 12:23:00 AM
Hello Bruce,

By stationary wave, are you referring to an ELF unmodulated carrier wave, an ELF scalar wave, or some other form of ELF wave?

I was thinking along the lines of Tesla, finding he could create stationary waves with an oscillator.  In his Colorado Springs Notes, Tesla noted that these
stationary waves "... can be produced with an oscillator," and added in
parenthesis, "This is of immense importance."  I believe that with SM's device, he has produces this stationary wave at 7.3 Hz.  I would love to know how the frequencies within the Toroid would react to that.  I hope that helps to explain that question.  :)

I do pre-load the toroid with a DC bias on the secondary winding that covers the entire 360 degrees of the toroid. This is typically 155 to 160 VDC, and provides the dipole potential that I spoke of in my post on page 67 on the "Successful TPU-ECD replication !" thread. The incoming energy is superimposed upon this bias supply, which is sent to the load. This dipole potential does not have to be that high, but the higher it is, the more effective it becomes. Testing with this particular toroidal device has shown that bias supply potentials below 11.5 VDC result in below unity performance.

I have not read over the documents, or looked at photos, relating to SM's device, so I don't can't form an opinion as to what he was doing. When I first found this site, I only briefly scanned over the topics and read a few posts. I really didn't see anything interesting enough to catch my attention, as I had done much of that sort of research and experimentation back in the mid 90s.

After I was injured by a lightning strike in 1995, I mothballed the more dangerous radiant energy research until after I moved. I still have the Seike g-strain energy absorber I had built back then. As you probably already know, several years ago, I went back into the hydroxy gas research that I had stopped doing in the early 90s. The resonance drive system was needing updating for modern times, so that led me back into the toroidal research. I have made many improvements over the old system, some of which were to improve control and stability, and increase output. I'm not sure if my resonance drive system bears any resemblance to SM's device or not. I would have to look over the information available for his device(s) to see.

The PWM3 series waveform generator boards that I put into the public domain were to allow others to experiment with the 3 phase toroids for powering their cell stacks, but they are really just proof of concept devices with no phase control. This allowed them to be safer for others to experiment with, as it is difficult to accidentally happen upon an avalanche without precise control of phase. The NE556 was a poor choice, which I now regret, as the TL594 would have been more suitable back then. The HexController is the newer device on my bench. It is based on an Atmel AT-Mega48 microcontroller chip. At this time, that board is still proprietary, but I do have a couple of alpha testers working with a version that I intent to release into the public domain if all works out well with it. That board allows precise control of frequency, phase, and pulse duration.

I would suggest you grab the .pdf of SM's clues from the locked thread entitled, "Read this first".  I think you would understand it far better than most.  And you continued help here is most appreciated.  Some of these guys have been working for a very, very long time on this project.

Also, knowing that your Toroid has had control problems in the past, SM's did as well until they developed the proper controller for it.  He warns us over and over of the potential for danger and the need for a frequency kill switch.  Overheat shutoff switch, and over voltage shutoff.  I look forward to the release of your controller.

If you are using frequency, phase, and pulse in your Toroid you already have very much in commen with SM's device.  Have you experimented along the lines of Identical signals/different sources, opposing one another, one slightly out of phase,in your Toroid? 

I have long been intrigued with the anomolies of toroidal power systems, but on oupower.com the primary quest of others there has been for hydroxy gas systems. I am so tired of messing with that stuff, as I feel direct energy production makes a whole lot more sense than cracking water to burn in engines. Having the water there to soak up energy avalanches just made it so much easier and safer.

Control... We must maintain control of the reaction! Unfortunately, that can sometimes be a lot easier said than done ;-)

Bob Boyce

Hello Bob.

Please see above, for replies!   

Thank you very much for the information you have already given us.  We will digest it.  Test it.  And use that which we can.

Warm Regards,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

keithturtle

Great to have you on board, Bob!

Lotsa folks are working with the HHO production side of yer circuitry... IronHead's High voltage HHO thread seems to follow in yer "neutral plate" design.

The Chapps controllers use a microprocessor chip that can hold to 1 Hz.

Maybe now we can get all these loose ends tied up into a more easily replicated device.

Thanks for the advice,

Turtle
Soli Deo Gloria

Bob Boyce

Quote from: bob.rennips on July 03, 2007, 12:33:00 AM
Fascinating information. With the rotational mode pulses are the pulses still pulses with fast leading and trailing edges ? I assume that in rotational mode that we still need to go after what is in effect as fast an acceleration and decelleration as possible with each pulse, and not use 'standard' sinwaves ?

I've never come across the idea of three states of dominant energy or even dominant energy for that matter. Where can I find out more about this in the context of toroidal power units ?

thanks, Bob R.

Yes, as fast as possible in both rise and fall times. I refer to them as fast, sharp pulses. Sine waves have their uses, but the really freaky stuff begins to happen when you shove lots of fast pulses that have enough current at the gate to force the FET into full conduction fast, and load the gate enough to get a fast decay of the gate charge. Input capacitance of some of these devices can make this quite a challenge. Good strong drivers, lots of low ESR capacitance on the power pins for the drivers, bypass caps, and good operating voltage to get the fastest rise/fall times are all good design practices.

I think many that are stuck on established scientific dogma would disagree with me when I use the term dominant energy, but I don't really care. They can stick their collective heads in the sand all they want, as that does not change how this universe operates. Dominant energy is the dominant driving force force behind almost all of our observable/measurable energies. The three forms are Polar, Parapolar, and Diapolar, so named as to the roles they play in measured and observed interactions. By manipulation of very particular blends of the three, one can experience various effects such as anomolous heating, cooling, magnetic, gravitational, and electrical phenomonae. Dominant energy can even affect the quantum energy patterns that are responsible for the physical manifestation of energy that we know as matter. Matter = energy. I hope I've not gone too deep as to scare you.

Bob Boyce

Bob Boyce

Quote from: btentzer on July 03, 2007, 01:46:36 AM
Hello Bob.

Please see above, for replies!   

Thank you very much for the information you have already given us.  We will digest it.  Test it.  And use that which we can.

Warm Regards,
Bruce

Hello Bruce,

Ok, now I understand where you are coming from. What you are calling stationary waves are called standing waves. Absolutely, standing waves are the key to creating these EM holograms (interference patterns) that can induce effects to and from the dominant energy. I also use standing waves within the cell space of cell stacks to enhance the disassociation of water in the hydroxy gas project.

Inducing these effects to occur is an energy transmission process. In order to make full use of these effects requires opening a bi-directional path. This is so that not only can you manipulate energy to affect the dominant, but the dominant can affect the energy back in a manner that can be collected. The most common attempts are related to radiant energy phenomonae, and this brings about some inherent dangers. Strong, and even not so strong at some spectrum, EM fields can disrupt or damage the natural energy fields of living tissue, as well as tissue itself. There is so much dominant energy in every cc of space that there is no need to spread out the energy collection to a large area. By focusing fields inwards within the core of a toroid, and increasing the energy collection efficiency within that localized space/time, we can make very small, concentrated bubbles of disruption. In this manner, we can limit our exposure to the harmful effects of EM radiation.

Bob Boyce

Bob Boyce

Quote from: keithturtle on July 03, 2007, 02:41:00 AM
Great to have you on board, Bob!

Lotsa folks are working with the HHO production side of yer circuitry... IronHead's High voltage HHO thread seems to follow in yer "neutral plate" design.

The Chapps controllers use a microprocessor chip that can hold to 1 Hz.

Maybe now we can get all these loose ends tied up into a more easily replicated device.

Thanks for the advice,

Turtle
Hello Turtle,

1 Hz resolution is fine for bench test applications where you're just looking for proof of concept. Is it a fast and powerful enough microprocessor to monitor all the feedback points while maintaining tuning on the resonant reaction? It will require at least 0.01 Hz resolution to maintain a good phase control system for higher performance operation. This can make the difference between a 200 - 300% power efficient vs a 500 - 1000% power efficient system.

Just a good series cell design using catalytic reaction mode can hit 200% or so power efficiency.

I love the toroidal power systems for standalone operation. At at least they don't require maintaining and tracking the resonance reaction of the water to keep the system in tune for maximum hydroxy gas production.

Bob Boyce