Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

@Top_Gun

One thing I really want to ask you is that, you claim that there are millions of experiments performed at Tisg shuha university. How come still you are so unsure of your so called perfect horizontal pull? How come every day you draw a new diagram to show me "possible" horizontal pull? What did you do in those experiments then?
after million experiments, I think you should be dead sure about your pull because your whole theory is based on that pull. Have you really ever conducted any real experiment?

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 29, 2008, 02:04:24 AM

Good. At least I educated you in some thing. So let me summerize! Pendulum08.jpg was wrongly drawn.
@ Cris C and Koen:
Thanks guys for those kind words. I always give benefit of doubt to other person. The moment I saw this theory in Lee-Tseung patent application and read the comments of inspectors, I had no doubt in my mind that this is not even close to any serious theory. But I luckily I found Tseung himself here on this forum and decided to take him head on. I am giving him full chance to explain what he wants to explain and then it takes me not more than couple of minutes to point out mistakes. I really want him to understand basic problems in his theory. Lets see. I know it is too hard to give up a theory what you are working on for your lifetime. But sooner he understand the flaws, better it is! :)

@Kul-ash:

Thanks for your efforts indeed. I think Tseung is now 'silenced'! You have shown yourself to be a gentleman in giving him the benefit of the doubt, yet showing him exactly where he was deluding himself and misleading others. It's sad when he spent so much time and effort trying to convince others whilst all along he is not able to discern truth from his own limited understanding.

Unfortunately for Tseung, because he was so very adamant and didn't showed any convincing practical experimentation, he made a fool of himself and now he has to retreat to find time to 'undo' the damages, I supposed. Let's hope this is the last posts of this delusional thread!

cheers
chrisC

Evil Roy Slade

Its been a while, and the comic continues.

Tseung is obviously and sadly deluded.

However I question the intelligence of those who continue to try and debate in a logical way with such a person and his imaginary friends. You may as well be debating with a carrot.

So eat the carrot and you will see much clearer and put a stop to this nonsense.

It won't go away unless one party stops dancing.

ERS
I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.    Oscar Wilde.

Kul_ash

Quote from: chrisC on April 29, 2008, 03:50:48 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on April 29, 2008, 02:04:24 AM

Good. At least I educated you in some thing. So let me summerize! Pendulum08.jpg was wrongly drawn.
@ Cris C and Koen:
Thanks guys for those kind words. I always give benefit of doubt to other person. The moment I saw this theory in Lee-Tseung patent application and read the comments of inspectors, I had no doubt in my mind that this is not even close to any serious theory. But I luckily I found Tseung himself here on this forum and decided to take him head on. I am giving him full chance to explain what he wants to explain and then it takes me not more than couple of minutes to point out mistakes. I really want him to understand basic problems in his theory. Lets see. I know it is too hard to give up a theory what you are working on for your lifetime. But sooner he understand the flaws, better it is! :)

@Kul-ash:

Thanks for your efforts indeed. I think Tseung is now 'silenced'! You have shown yourself to be a gentleman in giving him the benefit of the doubt, yet showing him exactly where he was deluding himself and misleading others. It's sad when he spent so much time and effort trying to convince others whilst all along he is not able to discern truth from his own limited understanding.

Unfortunately for Tseung, because he was so very adamant and didn't showed any convincing practical experimentation, he made a fool of himself and now he has to retreat to find time to 'undo' the damages, I supposed. Let's hope this is the last posts of this delusional thread!

cheers
chrisC

Dear friend,
Where is the quesion of intelligence here? I use this forum to take off my mind from daily hectic work and refresh myself for few minutes. I dont spent more than 1 min on any of the posts by him! Just a time pass. Not hungry yet for a carrot. Whenever I am hungry, I am sure I will eat the carrot and put stop from my side.
But the problem is there will be always a new fellow who come across this theory and wants to pinpoint mistakes so this thread will always continue unless he publically announces that his theory is useless!

chrisC

Quote from: Evil Roy Slade on April 29, 2008, 04:00:40 AM
Its been a while, and the comic continues.

Tseung is obviously and sadly deluded.

It won't go away unless one party stops dancing.

ERS

ERS:

Looks like Tseung, Devil, TopGun, Forever aren't showing up for the Party?
Maybe the heat's too much in the kitchen?
I will miss my comedy show.....:(

cheers
chrisC