Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Gun

Let me summarize my experience in teaching on the Internet so far.

(1)   It is very different from a classroom or a conference environment.  There can be hostile people who intend to disrupt the process.  They can hide behind a username and hurl insults.  One must be well controlled to ignore and even tolerate such insults.

(2)   The good thing about Internet Forums is:  One can take time to answer questions.  Delay of a few days is acceptable.

(3)   One must be very careful in the posts.  That includes choice of words, diagrams, mathematics etc.  The slightest mistake can be magnified.  People can deliberately play dumb to lead the presenter around in circles.

(4)   The best strategy is to focus on the teaching. Use well prepared and tried matrial.  Avoid spurt of the moment explanations.  Trying to answer every question will lead to confusion.

(5)   The Forum members may not have the required background to understand the information.  Many are casual readers who do not really care about the information.  A ten percent acceptance rate is more than good enough.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 02, 2008, 12:36:03 PM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 02, 2008, 07:21:42 AM

So in other words, you never really ever pulled the pendulum, correct?

Dear Kul_ash,

I do not really regard the above as an intelligent question.  Almost any one has pull or pushed a swing.  Any one can hang an object at the end of a string to produce a simple pendulum.  Pulling this object is equivalent to pulling a pendulum.

Is it possible that I have never done such a simple act???

Slide 3, 4, 5 and 6 cannot be wrong.  They can be verified by the modified parallelogram of forces experiments that have been done millions of times all over the World.  You may argue that there are many ways to move the bob from Position A to Position B.  The Lee-Tseung Pull is only one of the many ways.  However, if it is mathematically and physics-wise possible, then gravitational energy can be lead out.

Please stick to the physics and mathematics in your intelligent questions or comments. 

Lol. For you this may not be intelligent question but for me it is. That is because your whole theory rotates about that perticular "Lee _Tseung" pull!!! I just wanted to know if you have ever given such pull. So basically I know now that you are just playing around theory without ever really trying to produce lead out energy. Good! It shows me that you are not at all sure about how to pull this pendulum so that you give a perfect horizontal force. Your all calculations depend upon that final position in slide no.3. I asked you this question because it is clear to me now that you are never going to achieve that position ever because unless and until you are going to give it a mechanism to lift upwards, the bob is never going to go up.

Any way now let me come to physics and mathematics in your "theory"!
Slide no. 3: I told you many times that I am not interested in what is the final position, I am interested to know how you come to your conclusion in slide no.5 that vertical work is done by gravity and horizontal work is done by external supplied work.
Unless and untill you show me how the perfect horizontal force was given to your bob, I will not accept that conclusion because it is totally baseless to conclude something based on final position. So far in your so many diagrams, you failed to show us that gravity is doing work. So far in all your diagrams, it was clearely seen that external mechanism was provided to bob so that it moves up.
Your final position may have a horizontal force but it does not speak about what happened before. It can be clearly seen that it is not possible to give a constant point force which is truely horizontal and doing only horizontal work. No current physics or mathematics talk about this.
So my question which was not intelligen according to you was to find out if you have really found out a way to beat existing physics and mathematics.
I made it very clear all the time, that I am not interested in your final position, I am interested to know how that bob went up? Was it so called lead out gravity or was it just a simple external force? You are trying to extract work from gravity defying all physics laws so it is your responsibility to show how it  happened. Your conclusions are not based on final position. Your conslusions are based on work done by different forces in motion. So one has to know exactly how that force was given.
How difficult it is to understand this? Tell me how exactly did you pull the pendulum with perfect horizontal force. If you can not prove that then your total theory is baseless and wrong in all respect!

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 01, 2008, 07:01:52 PM
Part 3 - Experiencing the first Lee-Tseung Pull

The first Lee-Tseung Pull experiments are as follows:
(1) Perform the modified parallelogram of forces experiment explained in Part 2.  Make the end position, force directions and angles.
(2) Try different directions of pull of the horizontal force in Part 2.  Satisfy the statement that different directions of the force can still move the bob from Position A to Position B.  The final position can be adjusted to that of Position B as marked in (1).
(3) In particular, try the case of keeping the tension of the string (vertical scale) zero until the final position.  This can be achieved by a vertical pull first.
(4)Try to keep the horizontal force as horizontal as possible. 
(5) Try to pull with the direction inclined to below horizontal as in Pendulum21 until the end. 
(6) Satisfy yourself that during the pull, the scale showing tension of the string can be higher than that of the weight in many situations.

The purpose of this part of the experiment is to confirm the theory that the same end result can be achieve with different force functions and/or different paths.

(more to follow)

Can any of you do this part of the experiment???  Ask your 15 year old son, daughter, niece, nephew or friend to help you if needed.

Many of you ask for an absolute confirmation of the Lee-Tseung theory.  This single experiment modified from the standard parallelogram of forces experiment is an extremely important first step.  It cannot be wrong.

Lol. Is that the way to get tseung pull?

(3) In particular, try the case of keeping the tension of the string (vertical scale) zero until the final position.  This can be achieved by a vertical pull first.
:------------> Here your vertical force did the work of lifting pendulum

:------------>That means it is not possible to keep a force perfectly horizontal.

(5) Try to pull with the direction inclined to below horizontal as in Pendulum21 until the end.
:------------> Here the inclined pulley did the vertical movement of pendulum

The purpose of this part of the experiment is to confirm the theory that the same end result can be achieve with different force functions and/or different paths.
:------------>Exactly! None of the above proves that gravity was lead out!! Isn't that enough to prove your theory wrong? You yourself suggested to do it by 3 diffent ways. None of the above said that horizontal force did horizontal work only and that is your main assumption. Your experiments proved that you can not give perfect horizontal force at all. You contradicted yourself!

Kul_ash

Part 3 - Experiencing the first Lee-Tseung Pull

The first Lee-Tseung Pull experiments are as follows:
(1) Perform the modified parallelogram of forces experiment explained in Part 2.  Make the end position, force directions and angles.
(2) Try different directions of pull of the horizontal force in Part 2.  Satisfy the statement that different directions of the force can still move the bob from Position A to Position B.  The final position can be adjusted to that of Position B as marked in (1).
(6) Satisfy yourself that during the pull, the scale showing tension of the string can be higher than that of the weight in many situations.

(more to follow)

Can any of you do this part of the experiment???  Ask your 15 year old son, daughter, niece, nephew or friend to help you if needed.

Many of you ask for an absolute confirmation of the Lee-Tseung theory.  This single experiment modified from the standard parallelogram of forces experiment is an extremely important first step.  It cannot be wrong.

Lol. Is that the way to get tseung pull?

:------------> Here your vertical force did the work of lifting pendulum

:------------>That means it is not possible to keep a force perfectly horizontal.

:------------> Here the inclined pulley did the vertical movement of pendulum

:------------>Exactly! None of the above proves that gravity was lead out!! Isn't that enough to prove your theory wrong? You yourself suggested to do it by 3 diffent ways. None of the above said that horizontal force did horizontal work only and that is your main assumption. Your experiments proved that you can not give perfect horizontal force at all. You contradicted yourself!

ltseung888

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 03, 2008, 03:07:36 AM

(more to follow)

[/u].

None of the above said that horizontal force did horizontal work only and that is your main assumption. Your experiments proved that you can not give perfect horizontal force at all. You contradicted yourself!

Dear Kul_ash,

Experiment in (5) is very specific in not having a vertical upward component.
It is a very conclusive proof.  Please think carefully before your next post.

We do not want to go round in circles.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.