Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Wait!  Top Gun has a 15 year old niece too?  So does Lawrence!!!!  I think Lawrence just screwed up and posted that statement thinking he was posting as Lawrence not Top Gun.

"Having too many online personas will "Lead Out" a revealing mistake like this one."

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

chrisC

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 30, 2008, 09:24:29 PM
Wait!  Top Gun has a 15 year old niece too?  So does Lawrence!!!!  I think Lawrence just screwed up and posted that statement thinking he was posting as Lawrence not Top Gun.

"Having too many online personas will "Lead Out" a revealing mistake like this one."

Bill

Oops! you're right Bill. Tseung should not share medication with Top Gun. Otherwise they'll turn into the same person! Hahahhahaha! Shows you how idiotic people become when they switch persona.

cheers
chrisC

Koen1

:D hahaha
no Chris, the medication is intended to make Top Gun disappear and
leave mr Tseung with only one personality like a normal and sane person.
He needs to increase his dosage, I think. Clearly his schitzoid persona is still there. ;)

Top Gun

Part 2 ? Modifying the parallelogram of forces experiment

It looks like that there is no dispute on the standard experiment related to the parallelogram of forces done in almost all physics courses.

The modification to the case of the pendulum (Slide 3) or Pendulum08 is as follows:
(1)   Replace one of the spring scales with the pendulum bob.
(2)   Place the board in the vertical direction
(3)   Adjust one of the spring scales until the final pull direction is horizontal
(4)   Take the readings on the scales, weight the pendulum bob
(5)   Draw the direction and angles of the three forces at the knot
(6)   Compare the experimental result with the theoretical calculations.

(more to follow)

I hope this modification is also obvious to the non-physicists in this forum.  Any questions or comments???

utilitarian

Quote from: Top Gun on May 01, 2008, 01:47:09 PM
Part 2 ? Modifying the parallelogram of forces experiment

It looks like that there is no dispute on the standard experiment related to the parallelogram of forces done in almost all physics courses.

The modification to the case of the pendulum (Slide 3) or Pendulum08 is as follows:
(1)   Replace one of the spring scales with the pendulum bob.
(2)   Place the board in the vertical direction
(3)   Adjust one of the spring scales until the final pull direction is horizontal
(4)   Take the readings on the scales, weight the pendulum bob
(5)   Draw the direction and angles of the three forces at the knot
(6)   Compare the experimental result with the theoretical calculations.

(more to follow)

I hope this modification is also obvious to the non-physicists in this forum.  Any questions or comments???

Who cares about any of this?  Cut to the chase and show us a Lee-Tseung pull in action.  Make a video.  You keep talking and talking about this magical Lee-Tseung Pull.  Enough talk.  Show us energy being lead out.  Why can't you do this very simple thing?