Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 30, 2008, 07:47:58 AM
@top_gun

And I know what are your trying to do. You are trying to "lead me around" now!  :D
I showed problems in pendulum14 and pendulum21, you shifted to pendulum08.jpg. I showed you problems with pendulum08 , you just informed me that you changed it and tried to get me in to slide 4, the final displacement slide. Now I reprodcued your changes in new pendulum08.jpg and showed basic problems, you now shifted back to pendulum21.jpg. I already answered you and your are trying to round and round.
I am well versed in these games  ;) What happened to problems with new pendulum08.jpg?

There is no problem with the new pendulum08.jpg.  There is the rising of the horizontal force.  That is the reason I introduced the magnet pendulum to provide a uniform force field in pendulum19.jpg. 

I introduced Pendulum21.jpg to show that the external force F can be applied at an angle below the horizontal.  That cannot contribute to the upward work done.

You are using the torque argument again.  I already show you that at the equilibrium conditions, the net force in both the vertical and horizontal directions is zero.  There is no torque.

I now know that you get more confused with more figures.  So I am sticking with Slide 3 and Slide 4 which cannot be wrong.

If you are confused with my additional explanation slides, forget about them totally.  Focus back on the original presentation slides.

Slide 3, 4, 5 and 6 cannot be wrong.  If you can find any error in any statement, term or equation, please raise tham again.  I promise not to produce any more explanation slides.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 30, 2008, 09:02:04 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on April 30, 2008, 07:47:58 AM
@top_gun

And I know what are your trying to do. You are trying to "lead me around" now!  :D
I showed problems in pendulum14 and pendulum21, you shifted to pendulum08.jpg. I showed you problems with pendulum08 , you just informed me that you changed it and tried to get me in to slide 4, the final displacement slide. Now I reprodcued your changes in new pendulum08.jpg and showed basic problems, you now shifted back to pendulum21.jpg. I already answered you and your are trying to round and round.
I am well versed in these games  ;) What happened to problems with new pendulum08.jpg?

There is no problem with the new pendulum08.jpg.  There is the rising of the horizontal force.  That is the reason I introduced the magnet pendulum to provide a uniform force field in pendulum19.jpg. 

I introduced Pendulum21.jpg to show that the external force F can be applied at an angle below the horizontal.  That cannot contribute to the upward work done.

You are using the torque argument again.  I already show you that at the equilibrium conditions, the net force in both the vertical and horizontal directions is zero.  There is no torque.

I now know that you get more confused with more figures.  So I am sticking with Slide 3 and Slide 4 which cannot be wrong.

If you are confused with my additional explanation slides, forget about them totally.  Focus back on the original presentation slides.

Slide 3, 4, 5 and 6 cannot be wrong.  If you can find any error in any statement, term or equation, please raise tham again.  I promise not to produce any more explanation slides.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. So now after all your failed attempts, you are back to your root aregument that Slide 3 is not wrong. So you want me to start over again. Nice! Very nice!! I showed you mistakes in slide 3, you tried to convince me and yourself with so many posts and figures, failed at it, so now you are pushing me to start it again, so I show you mistakes again, you will know you have failed again then you will say agian, forget all that, slide 3 can not be wrong!
Kids fight like that my friend. Its showing me that you are yet not any better than them. You want me to give up one day like the story I told you about monkey and donkey, so that your ego is satisfied. lol.

I will just write once more even before starting any argument:

Show me the exact working pull that you used in your million experiments!!!! If  you can show me that, I will accept your theory! Forget about slides. Tell me how exactly you pulled the pendulum in your experiments. Lets start from there!

Pirate88179

@ Koen1:

Dr. No is good.  I think a more fitting description would be.....

Dr. NOT

Ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

chrisC

Quote from: Top Gun on April 30, 2008, 09:02:04 AM

There is no problem with the new pendulum08.jpg.  ....
So I am sticking with Slide 3 and Slide 4 which cannot be wrong.

OK, here goes that 'looping' effect again!
Instead of writing any more words, I am going to compose a song (to a familar tune) in honor of Tseung.
I need to find some time to do this.

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 30, 2008, 09:38:34 AM
Show me the exact working pull that you used in your million experiments!!!! If  you can show me that, I will accept your theory! Forget about slides. Tell me how exactly you pulled the pendulum in your experiments. Lets start from there!

Dear Kul_ash,

Thank you for leading the discussion back to science again.  The million-time experiment is the ?experiment demonstrating the parallelogram of forces? in Physics.  I did not keep my secondary school records so I got the laboratory report book from my 15-year-old niece.

Part 1: The experiment as performed in the school of my niece.

The experiment uses three spring scales, a board where one can press nails in, a piece of paper and pencil, pieces of string and nails.  The experimental steps are as follows:
(1)   Place the board horizontally.
(2)   Tie a piece of short string to a piece of longer string so as to produce a knot
(3)   Tie the three ends of (2) to the three spring scales
(4)   Stretch the springs and press three nails to the end rings of the scales to hold their positions
(5)   Take the reading of the scales
(6)   Place the paper underneath the knot and trace the angles
(7)   Compare the experimental results with the calculation from the use of parallelogram of forces.

(Second part to follow.)

@All, I believe all schools do similar physics experiments to illustrate the parallelogram of forces.  This is the basic million-time experiment.

Are there any questions or comments???