Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 03, 2008, 03:22:51 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 03, 2008, 03:07:36 AM
Quote from: Top Gun on May 01, 2008, 07:01:52 PM

(5) Try to pull with the direction inclined to below horizontal as in Pendulum21 until the end. 

The purpose of this part of the experiment is to confirm the theory that the same end result can be achieve with different force functions and/or different paths.

(more to follow)

[/u].

None of the above said that horizontal force did horizontal work only and that is your main assumption. Your experiments proved that you can not give perfect horizontal force at all. You contradicted yourself!

Dear Kul_ash,

Experiment in (5) is very specific in not having a vertical upward component.
It is a very conclusive proof.  Please think carefully before your next post.

We do not want to go round in circles.

ha ha ha! Is that your understanding of real physics?  :D Please ask your 15 year old niece to explain it to you. I tried by showing figures and explaining the theory behind working of pulley! "You"  should think carefully before your next post!
It will not matter from where you are pulling the bob either from above the horizontal line or below it, the bob "WILL MOVE UP". At least try this simple experiment before posting here again! All the best  ;)

Forever

The presentation file(new energy V8) has now been presented to the committee member of the Energy Institute Of Hong Kong. We emphasis on slide 3 and spend some time on the experiments related to the parallelogram of forces.

The participates found it very easy. The main comment is that the theory can be understood by almost any student who passed O- level Physics. Both the Chinese and the English Version were shown.

We then discuss  the difficulties faced by some forum members. One reaction was ? Those people must have been sleeping in their Physics classes.?  :P :P :P :P :P

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 03, 2008, 03:40:50 AM

ha ha ha! Is that your understanding of real physics?  :D Please ask your 15 year old niece to explain it to you. I tried by showing figures and explaining the theory behind working of pulley! "You"  should think carefully before your next post!
It will not matter from where you are pulling the bob either from above the horizontal line or below it, the bob "WILL MOVE UP". At least try this simple experiment before posting here again! All the best  ;)

@Kul-ash:

Hahaha! The gentleman is saying you're going round in circles! This guy is borderline STUPID and does not seemed to understand 'O' Level Physics. I bet he'll get his 15 year niece to help out his uncle!

cheers
chrisC

chrisC

Quote from: Forever on May 03, 2008, 04:21:40 AM
The presentation file(new energy V8) has now been presented to the committee member of the Energy Institute Of Hong Kong. We emphasis on slide 3 and spend some time on the experiments related to the parallelogram of forces.

The participates found it very easy. The main comment is that the theory can be understood by almost any student who passed O- level Physics. Both the Chinese and the English Version were shown.

We then discuss  the difficulties faced by some forum members. One reaction was ? Those people must have been sleeping in their Physics classes.?  :P :P :P :P :P

Old Tseung:

Signing out as Tseung888, signing in as Forever? Have you ever asked yourself why you do stupid things like this?
You're 60 + years OLD! Did you miss childhood years? Is that why you pretend to be 15? My goodness. Maybe I should send Daniel Tseung a reference to this Forum.

I think he might take away your monthly allowance!

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: Forever on May 03, 2008, 04:21:40 AM

Lol. "We presented here!" "we proved it to every one". "we had a reporter who understood it easily". "therory can not be wrong". "Every one understand o level physics". bla bla bla.
Now we are really feeling sleepy!  ;)
LET SOME OTHERS SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU! ALL WE HAVE FROM OTHERS IS VERY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON YOUR PATENT APPLICATION FROM INTERNATIONAL INSPECTORS AND CHINESE GOVERNMENT THRASHING YOUR THEORY CALLING YOU "OLD FOOLS TRYING TO GO AFTER PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE".  ;D
Its always "You" saying something (and you keep repeating it again and again thinking we will believe it)
We do not even need to pass physics class to consider your theory as a crap!
I think try to learn normal physics first. May be you are too old but better late than never!  ;)