Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 11, 2008, 08:10:18 PM

Dear Devil,

I have no direct access to the research laboratories of the Jupiter Fund Group.  Thus whatever I post is pure speculation on my part.  The reasons that I believe they might be working on the Flying Saucer Project are as follows:

(1)   The information was presented to them at Tsinghua University in 2006.  They showed keen interest.
(2)   They have team members who can read Chinese.  They extracted the information from the China Patent database on the Flying Saucer.
(3)   They were talking about having a wheel with a slice of their 225 HP Pulse Motor to provide power.  All their cars can be four-wheel drives.  Changing a wheel is equivalent to changing an engine.
(4)   When they heard about the Magneto Propulsion Unit (MPU), they commented that it is an advanced development of their engine-wheel.  The engine-wheel is surface bound.  The MPU allows flying into space.
(5)   The personalities of the Engineers present were ? very eager and keen to learn new developments.  They were willing to ask intelligent questions.  They spent years on their machines without understanding the true source of energy.  They adopted the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory within the first half-hour.  There is no doubt that they are well acquainted with ?O Level Physics?.
(6)   They appeared to be well funded.  They stayed in the five-star hotels and rented luxury cars with drivers on their trip.
(7)   They are well connected with the US Government.  Many members of their Board have military background.  One of their presentation slides showed their engine on a military jeep.  See http://www.jfg.us.com for details.

I shall let Top Gun comment on the technical side of how to modify their 225 HP Pulse Motors into engines for the Flying Saucer.

OK plot for a Chinese science fiction movie. May even make it to Hollywood's 100 worst movie plots.
Personally I think the "Andromeda Strain" is more believable.

As for reality, no sensible person in their right frame of mind can possible post garbage like these!

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

Quote from: Devil on May 11, 2008, 09:54:55 AM

If we assume the displacement function is an arc, the remaining variable is the force function. 

1. Can you show how different force functions do different work? 

2. Which force function will Lead Out the maximum gravitational energy? 

3. How would this affect (or improve) the many known Over Unity Inventions?

Dear Devil,

I am reproducing Pendulum 28.jpg.  The movement of the knot would actually be that of an arc until the very end.  This is because there is always tension on the string shown in Scale A.  If we assume that the string and Scale A are inextensible, the path will follow that of an arc.

In this particular path, the positive vertical work done is shared equally between Scale A and Scale B.  Positive horizontal work is done by Scale B.  Equal and opposite negative horizontal work is done by Scale A.  Both the vertical work and horizontal work done are stored in the pendulum system.

Is this case clear???

More to follow.

Devil

Quote from: Top Gun on May 11, 2008, 10:48:07 PM

Dear Devil,

I am reproducing Pendulum 28.jpg.  The movement of the knot would actually be that of an arc until the very end.  This is because there is always tension on the string shown in Scale A.  If we assume that the string and Scale A are inextensible, the path will follow that of an arc.

In this particular path, the positive vertical work done is shared equally between Scale A and Scale B.  Positive horizontal work is done by Scale B.  Equal and opposite negative horizontal work is done by Scale A.  Both the vertical work and horizontal work done are stored in the pendulum system.

Is this case clear???

More to follow.

Top Gun, I like your explanation.  It is easy to confirm via experiment.

This is because there is always tension on the string shown in Scale A.  If we assume that the string and Scale A are inextensible, the path will follow that of an arc.

In other words, the externally supplied force can be in different directions and with different magnitude.  So long as there is tension on the string, the path will be that of an arc.  Understood perfectly.

I look forward to your explanation on the other points.
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

chrisC

Quote from: Devil on May 11, 2008, 11:53:42 PM
Quote from: Top Gun on May 11, 2008, 10:48:07 PM

Dear Devil,

Is this case clear???

More to follow.

Top Gun, I like your explanation.  It is easy to confirm via experiment.

This is because there is always tension on the string shown in Scale A.  If we assume that the string and Scale A are inextensible, the path will follow that of an arc.

In other words, the externally supplied force can be in different directions and with different magnitude.  So long as there is tension on the string, the path will be that of an arc.  Understood perfectly.

I look forward to your explanation on the other points.

OK. Devil talking to Devil?
Just as Bill said, when some idiot assumes too many persona, they even forget who is talking to who!
If you can't even get your persona correct, how can your crap be true?
Hahaha. What an idiot!

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 10, 2008, 03:03:28 PM
I shall state the actual ?O level Physics concepts? I used in support of the Lee-Tseung Lead out Theory.

(1)   Parallelogram of Forces and the basic experiment to verify it.  This experiment has been done millions of time over the Centuries Worldwide.  It cannot be wrong.

(2)   Modifying the experiment in (1) to apply it to the case of a pendulum.  The modification is placing the board vertical; replace a Scale with a weight.  This experiment cannot be wrong.

(3)   Introducing that work done or energy spent = force x displacement using vector arithmetic. This cannot be wrong.

(4)   Resolve the Force Vector into vertical and horizontal components.  This cannot be wrong.

(5)   Resolve the Displacement Vector into vertical and horizontal components.  This cannot be wrong.

(6)   Obtaining the vertical work done by multiplying the vertical component of the force vector with the vertical component of the displacement vector.  This cannot be wrong.

(7)   Obtaining the horizontal work done by multiplying the horizontal component of the force vector with the horizontal component of the displacement vector.  This cannot be wrong.

(8 )   Showing that there can be different ways to move the pendulum bob or knot from Position A to Position B.  The work done or energy spent in each way can be different.  This cannot be wrong.

(9)   Do the Force, Displacement, Work and Energy analysis on the first Lee-Tseung Pull.  This particular pull is applying a horizontal force (F) to the pendulum at rest (Position A) until the three forces (Tension of String, Weight of Bob and Force F) are at equilibrium (Position B).  There can be argument on the exact Force and the exact Displacement functions.  There may be argument that a perfect horizontal force (F) in a simple pendulum set up is impossible.

(10)   However, the analysis from (3) to (9) clearly shows that the horizontal work done is different from that of the vertical work done in the first Lee-Tseung Pull.  The tension in the string must be a contributing factor.

(11)   In ?O level Physics?, when there is a force (Tension of the string) and a displacement (movement of the string), we can resolve both vectors into their vertical and horizontal components.  We can examine whether there are work done in the vertical and horizontal directions.  The Tension of the string has both vertical and horizontal components.  The vertical component is in the direction of displacement (moving the bob up).  The horizontal component is in opposite direction of displacement.

(12)   The last statement and its implication may exceed the ?O level Physics?.  It is the concept of negative work.  Negative work can be dissipated as energy due to friction or it can be stored into the system.  In the case of the pendulum, this negative work is stored as energy in the pendulum system.  This work is essentially done by gravity via the tension of the string.  Mr. Tseung used "Lead Out" to describe this process.

The Physics and Mathematics cannot be wrong.  Mr. Tseung is very safe with his challenge money of HK$10,000. No Physicists in the world can disprove the above 12 points. (I am human.  I made an elementary mistake not in mathematics or physics but in my drawing.  Sorry for the confusion caused.)

I do not mind answering questions or comments on the above 12 points.  They logically lead to the possibility of New Energy Machines that use gravitational and/or electron motion energy.  The energy crisis of the world is effectively over.  Mr. Tseung is convinced that both the Chinese and USA Governments know the Lee-Tseung theory thoroughly.  He is also convinced that both know how to build the Flying Saucer.  The many sightings in Nanjing and Area 51 are not hoaxes. 

I am sure that there are Officials in both China and USA (and in other Countries) who passed their O level Physics examinations.

Dear Top_gun
You seem to like to move around in a circle! We all know what law of parellelogram of forces is! You keep on doing same arguments over and over. Many people here and outside have proved them wrong many times. You again and again come to that equilibrium position. I always asked you to prove me how you arrived there. All your figures so far clearly show the "mechanism" for vertical pull! Not in a single diagram you were able to provide a perfect horizontal force to the pendulum.
You were not wrong in your diagrams. You were wrong in Maths and physics. YOU PURPOSELY TRIED TO DRAW FLAWED DIAGRAMS, SO THAT THEY SUPPORT YOUR THEORY. When we pointed out obvious mistakes you went back to your original argument that "Slide 3 can not be wrong"!

Now I challenge you to show me how you pulled it and I will give you complete mechanics analysis to calculate the forces. I will prove beyong doubt that vertical work is done by some external force and not gravity. Lets see you accept this challenge or not! Draw any so called Lee _ Tseung pull figure!