Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: Paul-R on January 31, 2010, 05:27:46 PM
I have always promoted this idea but the price should reflect the ability of researchers or students to pay. The sooner such kits are availble, the sooner there will be temasm of people improving your technology.

Paul-R;

I agree completely with what you are saying. These kits should not include
any instrumentation that raises the price, just the basics. Also there are ways of
constructing projects using vector-board, soldered copper wire and bare
PC board pieces that are massively inexpensive that would serve to get these
developments into anyone's hands that would be interested, including people
in many third world countries. This is what it will take.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Paul-R

Quote from: mscoffman on February 01, 2010, 10:01:06 AM
Also there are ways of constructing projects using vector-board, soldered copper wire and bare PC board pieces
:S:MarkSCoffman
...and you forgot to mention making holes in cut down cornflakes packets, and poking the components through and soldering on the other side.

Also, some of the ingredients needed may be salvageable from well known products.

ltseung888

The best way to produce the PULSE

Cheung: “What is the best way to produce the PULSE if the proximity switch is not that accurate?”
Tseung: “We should use optical sensors.  One sensor will turn the Pulse Current On and another sensor will turn the Pulse Current Off.  There should be an additional control to limit the rotational speed so that the Lead-Out energy mechanism would function properly.”

Cheung: “How can that be achieved?”
Tseung: “One technique is to prevent the first sensor from turning the Pulse Current On if the rotational speed is too fast.  This should be a tunable parameter that would vary with the external load.”
Cheung: “When the Wheel slows down due to friction or drawing of current by the collector coils, the first sensor will be activated again.  Is that the design?”
Tseung: “Yes.”

Cheung: “You can vary the strength of the Pulse Current by changing the Input Voltage.”
Tseung: “Correct.”
Cheung: “You can have a wider Pulse by adjusting the time difference between the first and second sensor.”
Cheung: “You can vary the number of Pulses per revolution with a separate special wheel attached to the same axle.  The two optical sensors act on this wheel.”
Cheung: “You can prevent the Wheel from rotating too fast by setting the maximum rotational speed control.”
Cheung: “Such a mechanism is better than the reed switch or the proximity switch.”
Tseung: “Theoretically correct.  We need to actually implement it.  One idea from a theoretician may take the engineers weeks or months to check it out â€" especially if they have full-time jobs.  Be patient.”

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 02, 2010, 03:46:26 PM
The best way to produce the PULSE
Cheung: “You can prevent the Wheel from rotating too fast by setting the maximum rotational speed control.”
Rather than a cut off switch, it would be good to have some form of proportional control, presumably affecting the voltage of the pulse.

Otherwise you may get a lot of "hunting".

Paul-R

Well, Lawrence, you are a sly old dog.

I've just discovered a working drawing of the Tong wheel, from the thrice blessèd Patrick:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter2.pdf

Yes, its there; Chapter 2, page 56. (with stuff on pages 54 and 55).

Yes, you do have a "Mother of All Control Problems".

I think one way would be a cam wheel with 15 lumps bearing down on to 15 switches such that when the lump is half height, the switch switches to "drive" and when it is full height, it switches to "collect". The switches would be single throw double pole, I think. Tricky to source the perfect switch, but it will be in the catalogues somewhere.

Come on, fellas. Lets build up some wheels and get Lawrence's problems solved. I am wondering if the coils that can be obtained by angle grinding through the 8:1 mains transformers in microwave ovens would do. Not really ideal, but nice coils. Some transformer company that makes these might deliver a few cheaply if their name is put on the side of the device in the YouTube video. These coils are 3 inch x 4 inch (outside), and some nice big slab ferrite magnets from www.e-magnetsuk.com

I do think we need to reclaim some BEMF, circuitry possibly copied off the Robert Adams motor or the SSG. But this could be stage 2.

Off we go.