Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Summary Description of FLEET in English and in Chinese

Forever Leadout Electromagnetic Energy Transformer (FLEET)

FLEET is basically a pulsed DC transformer with embedded magnets. The operating principle is as follow:

When we put a pulsed DC current to the primary coil of the transformer, it will create a changing magnetic flux in the core.  This will be picked up by the secondary coil of the transformer.  If we put a magnet as part of the core material of the transformer, the magnetic path will be affected.  In one direction of the current, the magnetic flux would be opposed by that from the magnet.  In the other direction, it will be enhanced by the magnet. According to the lead-out energy theory, electron motion energy from the surrounding will go into the system.  Our task is to determine whether this phenomenon is true. If true, what is the best combination (current, magnet, coil, core material, frequency etc)?  If the COP(output over input) were greater than one, can we design loopback mechanisms to constantly lead out and use this extra energy.

è,,ˆè¡æ°¸ç£å¼•èƒ½æ©Ÿ

當æˆ'å€'把è,,ˆè¡ç›´æµé›»æ"¾é€²è®Šå£"器çš,,第一çµ,,線圈,就會ç"¢ç"Ÿç£åŠ›ç·šçš,,變動ã€,這些變動會伸延至第二çµ,,çš,,線圈å...§ã€,è‹¥æˆ'å€'把一個永磁鐵æ"¾åœ¨è®Šå£"器中,替代一部份鐵片,它便會影響磁力線çš,,變動ã€,在一個方å'(線圈çš,,磁極å'Œæ°¸ç£çš,,磁極相斥),功能會被削弱ã€,在另一方å'(線圈çš,,磁極å'Œæ°¸ç£çš,,磁極相吸),效率會被提高ã€,
æ ¹æ"šå¼•å‡ºèƒ½é‡ç†è«–,é™,,è¿'çš,,電子轉動能量會被引到機器å...§ã€,æˆ'å€'çš,,實驗是要證明理論是否正確,若正確çš,,話,ç"šéº¼æ˜¯æœ€å¥½çš,,çµ,,合(電流çš,,大小,磁鐵çš,,強弱,線圈çš,,多å°',變å£"器çš,,材料,頻率等)ã€,è‹¥COP(輸出能量/輸å...¥èƒ½é‡)能大於一,æˆ'å€'便可設計回饋電路,不停地利ç"¨é€™äº›å¼•å‡ºçš,,能量ã€,

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Meeting at the Institute of Energy of Hong Kong  on March 3

Member A: “How did you come up with this idea of FLEET.  It is too simple.”

Tseung: “We have been working with Pulsed DC for months with the Tong Wheel.  When Rasa asked whether we could bring something small to Hangzhou, I ruled out a tiny Tong Wheel.  The focus went to motionless lead-out energy devices.”

Member B: “The only breakthrough you really needed was â€" will Pulsed DC go through a transformer.”

Tseung: “Once that was confirmed, I was sure that we were on the right path.  I posted on the Internet and a Forum member Mags immediately worked on it.  He got the result comparing case 2 and case 3 as 1:1.5.”

Member A: “You did not apply for a patent.  Everyone can compete on equal grounds.  What is our special advantage?”

Member C: “None.  Except that we can touch and feel the Tong Wheel and the C core.”

Member B: “It is like eye glass shops.  There can be hundreds.  It is a matter of whether you want to enter such business.  This FLEET is definitely along the lines of Institute of Energy.”

Member D: “Are we free to talk to any Company.  My gut feel is that some Companies will pick up the idea and make money.  They may not even say thank you.”

Tseung: “I do not mind so long as the World benefits.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 03, 2010, 05:53:50 PM
Meeting at the Institute of Energy of Hong Kong  on March 3
“The only breakthrough you really needed was â€" will Pulsed DC go through a transformer.”
Surely, it will. Transformers transmit changing levels. But there will be BEMF spikes of prodigious
voltage to deal with - a need for a rectifier using 1000v diodes and possibly dumping it all in a battery.

ltseung888

Dr. Raymond Ting and his Pulse Wheel.

He said, "Not all imitations will succeed.  I just used some material at hand.  THe wheel spins but show no sign of overunity."

This applies to almost any system.  If one did not do the mathematics and did not replicate exactly, the chance of failing to achieve expected results is high.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on February 26, 2010, 07:22:29 PM
er. who's listening to delusions?

cheers
chrisC
pavlov's doggie is back... here boy! i got a bone (question) for you to chew on... what purpose does your continual insulting of larry serve?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe