Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Phone Conversation with Wang Shum Ho

Wang: ?I learned that you had some heated discussion on the Lee-Tseung Theory on the Internet.?

Tseung: ?I only posted them hours ago.  You do not read English.  How can you get the information so quickly.?

Wang laughed: ?You forget that I am a Vice President now.  I have people working for me.  I called to inform you that my Company (General Magnetics 磁æâ,,¢Â®) plans to go IPO in 2008.  All Company information will be handled by our Public Relationship and Legal Department.  You should not publish any of my information any more.  I must thank you sincerely for your help.  When my stock becomes valuable, I shall donate a portion of it to your ?Help Seedlings to Innovate Foundation?.  I shall never forget you.?

Tseung: ?You lose some of your freedom when you become a vice President.  You represent the Company.  You have to watch your words and actions.  You cannot enjoy wining and dining and say anything you want when you were half drunk.?

Wang: ?I shall miss those times.?

Lawrence Tseung
Becoming a Vice President Leads Out Loss of personal freedom
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Theory behind the Finsrud perpetual motion machine

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,18.msg36.html#msg36

Let me bring back the virtual team from the Steorn.com Forum

Handsome Boy A and Pretty Girl C: "In our review of known Over Unity devices, we found the Finsrud perpetual motion machine.  Apparently, it uses a ball rotating around a ring with permanent magnets and pendulum set ups. The claim is that it could rotate for a month without stopping."

Handsome Boy B smiled: "Tinu and Tseung were discussing combination pendulums in the Over Unity Forum.  Tseung proposed that combination pendulums could Lead Out gravitational energy and result in Cosmic Energy Machines that can run forever.  Tseung thinks that Milkovic et al are NOT wasting their time."

Pretty Girl A interrupted.  She is the bossy type. "The Finsrud machine is another demonstrated device that Tseung will encourage.  It will help to confirm the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory."

Pretty Girl B: "Tseung should ask Tinu to comment on the scenario of 'boat in calm water and good sunshine'.  This has been his trump at Tsing Hua and other top Universities."

Pretty Girl A: "It was fun to see how Tinu treated the Tseung error on simplifying force and mass for layman.  Tinu tried to show that Tseung knows nothing about physics.  Tseung wrote 6 posts to respond."

Handsome Boy B: "That should be a good lesson for us.  We have to be as perfect as possible in our final paper.  I was at that Lee-Wang-Tseung lecture.  Tseung said that he could not lift the 60 Kg weight with a 10 Kg force.  However, he could push the 60Kg weight and swung it up with the pulsing 10 kg force.  Every one accepted that statement with no challenge."

Pretty Girl B giggled: "We all knew what he really meant.  We were too polite to challenge him on such a minor detail(kg is a unit for mass, not a unit for force).  He also uses Lead for all present, past and future tense.  Some English teacher may challenge him even though we all know what he wants to say."

Pretty Girl A concluded: "Tseung will say that the Finsrud device Leads out gravitational and magnetic energy via pulse forces at the right time (resonance).  There is no violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  He may even suggest increasing the effective gravitational constant g by adding the Forever Yuen set up."

Handsome Boy A laughed: "Tseung will say that he will let Finsrud et al shine and go fishing.  Do not expect any experiments from him or from Lee."
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 22, 2007, 11:57:13 PM
Phone Conversation with Wang Shum Ho

...  You should not publish any of my information any more. 

Best advice I heard so far!

Comrade Wang's advice Lead Out No More Propganda Crap from comrade Tseung!

ltseung888

Phone Conversation with Sun:

Tseung: "What is the result of your latest attempt in simulating the Steorn set up?"

Sun: "I tried to use 16 magnets set at angles between 20 to 30 degrees in the rotor.  I then used 1 magnet at the stator at different angles. It did not produce a good rotational motion.  The result is worse than my present set up."

Tseung: "Are you disappointed?"

Sun: "From my experience with thousands of experments, I am not disappointed at all.  I am convinced that we are seeking resonance conditions by trial and error.  When we started work on the gravity motor, the initial rotational time was less than a minute.  I got laughed at by my wife and friends.  Now the best gravity motor can rotate for 30 minutes. When I add electrical pulses, the device now rotates forever. My friends no longer laugh at me, they are betting when I could produce a ppm toy."

Tseung:" So you have not given up?"

Sun:" I 'm a hopeless addict now."

ltseung888

The Big Picture or the Long Term Vision

Richard and Nancy went to visit Tseung again.

Richard: "Mr. Tseung, we would like to ask more questions about the long term vision of the Cosmic Energy Machines and the Flying Saucer.  I think you can leave the technical development to the Engineers now.  The Lead Out theory is now very clear.  Many working prototypes are already available.  China has pumped in Billions in research and development."

Nancy: "We want you to help to paint a picture of what the World would look like with Cosmic Energy Machines and Flying Saucers?"

Tseung smiled: "When we have Cosmic Energy Machines, we essentially have infinite energy.  With infinite energy, we essentially have infinite wealth.  Ignorance and poverty will be history.  There will be multiple model farms, model villages and model cities.  The less developed countries can learn and improve upon these models.  The pace of development will be faster than any time in human history."

Richard held the hands of Nancy.  "You hope to introduce concepts such as Mutual Credits, sure-win businesses, the planning right hand working together with the market driven left hand etc.  Money is only a number in trusted financial institutions.  Modern wealth is the quality and quantity of meaningful economic activities."

Tseung: "The Flying Saucer can be a totally self contained system - food, fuel, air etc. can be replenished with the infinite energy.  We can go to outer space with ease.  Crossing country borders will be easy.  There is no need for airports.  The Flying Saucers can Land anywhere.  Government control or restriction will be very difficult.  Individuals can be free from the present restrains or constrains of taxes, customs, resources, etc."

Nancy: "Give us time to digest it.  Let us continue this conversation at another time."

Lawrence Tseung
Cosmic Energy and Flying Saucers Lead Out a new World Order