Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

take it easy? was i being to hard on him by asking him if that was the word he meant to use?
if you cant speak the language don't speak it. or use the spell check  ::)
you know, the big red line under a word that you have typed means its wrong.

how good is my indian? what does that have to do with anything? are we communicating in indian here?
if i can't speak indian that gives kul the go ahead to mutilate english?
your logic is pretty messed up.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 03:35:08 AM
you know, the big red line under a word that you have typed means its wrong

Based on that logic, you should have silenced yourself a long, long time ago.  Should we go over your next most recent post?  You cannot capitalize.  You create run-on sentences.  You do not know how to use commas, periods, ellipses, you name it - I do not think you can punctuate at all, really.  You constantly use slang words, which are generally unacceptable when written.  Overall, Kul has better English grammar than you do.

WilbyInebriated

how does capitalization affect the meaning of a word?
constantly using slang? i hope you can back this up with examples. are you making up a new definition of constantly?
grammar is morphology and syntax traditionally, not punctuation, but i know how you love making up your own definitions ::)
so dilusion is an ENGLISH word now?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Kul_ash

you know, the big red line under a word that you have typed means its wrong

Listen kiddo, I am going to tell you this only once. I know you are angry at world. I know the world is very demanding for retards like you. So you are venting your anger in virtual forum where people can not see you. I have worked with special children like you. I know their problems. So you please keep on venting your frustrations here if that makes you feel little better. Remaining are normal adults here so they will understand your condition.
I can suggest you to go to special schools. Kids like you go to these schools and feel better. I understand you feel better when you vent your anger here. But it is a temporary feeling. It is like when have itch, you get pleasure by scratching! Permanent solution is to take professional help.
Should I talk to your mama about your condition? Anger is bad for mental health especially for special kids like you. Please do not feel shy to admit your condition and take help. ItÂ's good that at least you are venting some of it here. I can judge by your language and understanding that world is very nasty with you. Take help early from Tseung. He will show you how to deal effectively with insults about your mental condition. By now he is a guru in this regards!
Take care, I will pray for your improvement!

chrisC

take it easy? was i being to hard on him by asking him if that was the word he meant to use?
you know, the big red line under a word that you have typed means its wrong.

how good is my indian? what does that have to do with anything? are we communicating in indian here?
if i can't speak indian that gives kul the go ahead to mutilate english?
your logic is pretty messed up.

Hey Mr. Wilderbeast:

Why don't you go find another playground to roam? I'm sure they're plenty places left in the Dakotas where your cousins, the bison used to roam. Obviously you're not really popular on this thread.

cheers
chrisC