Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 13, 2008, 05:03:49 AM
The Principle behind the mathematics of Integral Calculus

I know that many forum members are not mathematicians.  The term Integral Calculus already scared them.  However, Kul_ash asked for a step-by-step explanation of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory using this branch of mathematics.

This is not covered in O Level Physics or Mathematics.  So I am trying to provide some explanation to the layman.  I am using the explanation of finding the area of a circle (as was done in China over 2,000 years ago).

The ancient Chinese do not know how to calculate the area of a circle.  They know how to calculate the area of a rectangle.  In Pendulum29.jpg, I show the concept of approximation.  On the LHS, when one rectangle is used to approximate the area of the circle, the error is very large.  As we move to the RHS, more rectangles are used to approximate the area of the circle, the error is reduced.

If the dividing up of the circle to rectangles is very large, the final answer will be very close to the exact answer.

This is the principle behind Integral Calculus.  Before the appearance of the Computer, the calculations could be very tedious and prone to errors.  Nowadays, we can use the spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft Excel) to help.

Mr. Tseung used two spreadsheets to help him.  One is for the first Lee-Tseung Pull when a horizontal force is applied.  The other is the ideal Lee-Tseung Pull when a tangential force is applied.

Before I dissect the two spreadsheets, are you clear on the principles behind Integral Calculus???  The two spreadsheets rely on an understanding of Integral Calculus.

Physics and Mathematics do not lie.  But one must understand them first before one can apply them.  The Physics Mr. Tseung used is “O Level Physics”.  The mathematics in the spreadsheets unfortunately are not “O Level Mathematics”.  If you cannot understand or follow the detailed explanation, do not feel bad. 

(It is like my not understanding the stock market.  I do not feel bad.  I just do not pump my hard earn money into it.  Unlike Mr. Tseung who can take insults, I shall stop if I find the insults unbearable.)

I did not ask to show me step by step what is integration! I knew it since I was in 7th standard. I asked you specifically to give a mathematical analysis based of whatever formulae you use. Obviously you do not seem to understand this. PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW INTEGRAL CALCULUS WORKS BUT PLEASE TELL US HOW AND WHEN ENERGY IS ADDED IN SYSTEM BY GRAVITY. BECAUSE NO ONE IN WORLD SEEMS TO KNOW THIS EXCEPT YOU!

And as far as we not understanding Tseung's explanation is not because we do not understand maths or physics but because it is flawed and it has n number of obvious mistakes. Forget about us, but even the international inspectors of your patent who are the authority in these areas also seem not to understand it and it is very clear from their remarks! And about insults, you have to use them on us becuase you know that is the only way for you to answer here as most of us know your understanding of maths and physics!

ltseung888

You might have seen on the News that China is suffering from one of the worst earthquakes.

If we have the Flying Saucer technology perfected, we can help in much better ways.  Some Officials in China are still treating the technology as top military secret.  I hope that their objections will be less with this event.

The World does not need more military weapons.  The World needs pollution free energy and advanced transportation.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 06:41:41 AM
You might have seen on the News that China is suffering from one of the worst earthquakes.

If we have the Flying Saucer technology perfected, we can help in much better ways.  Some Officials in China are still treating the technology as top military secret.  I hope that their objections will be less with this event.

The World does not need more military weapons.  The World needs pollution free energy and advanced transportation.

And what's stopping you from doing that?  ???

ltseung888

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 07:01:02 AM

Dear Kul_ash.

When you get old and had two strokes, you would realize your own limitations.

It is now a matter of letting others shine.  Initially it was individuals like Wang, Forever, Top Gun and Sun.  The next step is a million students in Hong Kong.

China is well advanced in the development.  USA is the same.  It is a matter of convincing the ?powerful? to release the technology.  India should catch up quickly.

It was like the era of guns via arrows.  At that time, the Emperors in China refused to believe the power of the gun.  They shut themselves up. 

You can choose to study the material or you can choose to reject it.  Physics and Mathematics will win in the end.  India also suffered during those periods.  Wake up.  There are no flaws in the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 07:53:51 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 07:01:02 AM

Dear Kul_ash.

When you get old and had two strokes, you would realize your own limitations.

It is now a matter of letting others shine.  Initially it was individuals like Wang, Forever, Top Gun and Sun.  The next step is a million students in Hong Kong.

China is well advanced in the development.  USA is the same.  It is a matter of convincing the ?powerful? to release the technology.  India should catch up quickly.

It was like the era of guns via arrows.  At that time, the Emperors in China refused to believe the power of the gun.  They shut themselves up. 

You can choose to study the material or you can choose to reject it.  Physics and Mathematics will win in the end.  India also suffered during those periods.  Wake up.  There are no flaws in the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.

Dear Mr. Tseung,
With due respect, I accept everything except your last statement! As far as my knowledge goes, there are meany flaws in your theory and the main one is it is not possible to give a perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum. I asked you and top_gun to show me a way to do that. He came up with many alternatives but i showed problems in them. I request you again to show me a way to a perfect horizontal and constant force applied on pendulum.
It is not required by you to develop a machine. Either you can give a complete mathematical analysis or pull a pendulum with your ull and show us the result. I think its pretty simple to do if you are so convinced with your system. Unfortunately, no one will accept your claim on basis of just a parallelogram of forces figure in your presentation. Every one is going to ask you how pendulum came to that position and where is the analysis of applied external force?
Please provide either the experimental data validated by some professionals or give a complete mathematical proof so that others can analyze it. I think you can do it!
Waiting