Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another half baked idea.... or is it?

Started by 13thHouR, July 21, 2007, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13thHouR

Trying to disprove a conjecture by re-writing it, is not a good start, but I welcome the feed back and will explain how in one sense your are both right and wrong at the same time. (Don't you just love logic of infinite states  ;D )

What ever is relative to you, is the zero state. Without this approach classical physics falls flat on it's face, as you may remember unless you define a point to observe to and from, you can never really be sure where anything is in the space time continuum. (You always need a comparison to define a measurement).

Yes we are losing matter and also proportionately gaining matter. Although the origin of the matter is constantly changing, each state has a density or volume which relatively constant (Again it is classical physics that defines this requirement, physics requires measurements and measurement require constants).

However your argument is like saying this is a lake. The sun shines, the water evaporates, it turns to cloud and rains, flows off the land into the lake. It is a closed loop so none of this can exist.

Essentially it is this need to achieve the stable state that fuels everything we observe around us, if everything was already at this absolute point of rest where there is absolutely no loss or gain, then we would be as you stated a closed loop that is basically a void. Well this may seem like a contradiction, but it is a closed loop and yes it is a void, but that is a seriously steep learning curve for everybody else reading this so I will fill a small spec of the infinite possible finite states that exist between us and the absolute void that is the basic requirement of infinity. Infinity=Void

We have numerous drains, but we also have as many fawcett's as well. But always just a little out of balance with each other. As perfect balance would become an infinite closed loop or void, that is the final or beginning state.

The very action of matter being compressed on our state so that it interacts with say TDM state 1000, would create an equal and opposite displacement.expansion  wave through space time, that would gain so much energy that it would literally syphon itself off into other scale ranges before it ever got back to us.

The very nature of physics creates a state which is directly falsifiable 'The Void'

In your very argument, instead of disproving TDM. You have in fact proved viability of the conjecture.

As TDM relies upon this absolute close loop, but is composed of infinite possible relative absolutes (Event horizons).

Are you not aware that equal and opposite reactions of basic Newtonian Mechanics creates a close loop if you take it to it's extremes?

A= Void       Infinite possible scale state in between  B=Void

To get from the void to void, requires the infinite possible actions and reactions to have occurred and we at our relative location are only part of the way along that path.

So although the universe became a void in the blink of an eye, because we exist within the relativity to the matter that was formed in that instantaneous burst, a great expanse of infinite possible finite states exist to us.

I came up with a very similar argument about 20 years ago, and it backfired on me when I broke it down into the probabilities within TDM.

The argument only holds water, if you change the laws of physics.However even then, because you have changed the increment, does not change anything other than the definitions of the dimensions of an object. TDM instantly adapts because of what it uses as its increment of measurement.

As I stated this is a stubborn little conjecture, as a single state in TDM is composed of all that which we can define within our laws of physics. Later those laws, you do not alter TDM.

I wasn't kidding when I said you could use anything. The Universe could be composed of infinite scale versions of a nasal hair and TDM still works.

It's a simple rule really, but you cannot disprove an object using the same object. As to do so would disprove the evidence you are using in the first place.

To put it simply why your argument holds no water (yet), To achieve the perfect closed loop void, Every possible reaction that can occur in that closed loop must have occurred. On our perspective of being within the reactions, they have not all occurred yet.

So basically you are jumping to the end of story (or is that the beginning) without reading all the pages in between.

However I am honoured to have had you put so much thought into this argument.

I am going to really mess with your head now. If your matter is compressed to say TDM state 6.5, if you scale it up to our current state you will have the x,y,z,t location of the exit location on our scale range.

Every possible state that exists can be scaled up or down to our scale. Now you can ask yourself how is it possible that an infinity can exist in a finite.

I will be interested to see if you can answer that? It's ok if you can't.

To be fair, one is just scale, the other relates to Zeno's Ulysses and the Arrow. In the latter you may see something very familiar  ;)

btw Yes TDM state 0 (Our current state) Which does not mean it is a zero, its just a coordinate. Does gain and lose matter to all other states, but only if those states have reactions that create matter within our scale range/density. or we create matter within their scale range/density

If We gain, we also lose to another scale a proportionately as the reactions allow, that is a kind of very large closed loop, but as your seeing now.it is so much more complex, if we have a reaction that causes us to lose, we gain again. Always trying to keep a balance but never quite getting there, as it take infinity to do so.

It that trying that is the non closed loop part, because it never quite fills back in, because of all the side reactions. So more actions and reactions occur to try and compensate for than and so on.

Also you seem to be assuming this is just expansion, refer back to what happens when the expansion gains too much energy, as in the expansion is also subject to compression, thus folds back in space time again before it ever gets back to us, Thus leaving an imbalance that has to be filled in from elsewhere.

Lets just say the initial explanation is simple, but what is involved is a chain of actions and reactions has a complexity that far exceeds the human capacity to even begin to contemplate all of the instances of what is occuring. As it would take an infinity to do so.

The one fundamental mistake you have made in your argument, is quite a simple one. You have forgotten that there is infinite possible finite states. So the absolute rest state you describe would take infinity to reach. So until you can define a point where infinity ends. It stops being a closed loop, yet it is still a closed loop.

I did warn you it's a steep learning curve if you try to run before you can walk.  ;)

If you really want to run so soon, if I say all these infinite possible states and our finite universe are on in the same, can you visualise that?

Again don't worry if you can't because being able to visualise such complexity of form is still quite a rare ability that only shows up in nature every few generations. Even the likes of Stephen Hawking or Even Albert Einstein could not even attempt grasp that one. However  Nikola Tesla, did possess this ability.

emon1

thank you very much for your great post !
i learn well this post ..

thanks again for sharing !1