Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another trick video?

Started by huhh, July 31, 2007, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huhh

Sup all...
  I'm guessing this is another trick video? Seems to easy...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CwLLvkt6-c

Parts list..(A dogfood can,7 magnets,4 toothpicks,
   a pencil, and what looks like two aa batteries.)

but hows the (wood) toothpicks spinning.?. video looping?

tinu

This must be a joke, of course.
Tinu

Freezer

Never know untill ya try  ;)

Ya this seems absurd if it works.  But then again why would someone take the time to do this?  Obviously most would dismiss this right away based on what they see, but perhaps it could work.  It seems simple to do, although I'm not sure about the magnet configuration.  I see three magnets, and what looks like two other magnets I can't tell.  Dogfood?  :D  I figure if it is faked, its a small fan blowing on one side of the pyramid of toothpicks.

JamesThomas

Check this out. It seems Peswiki folks are taking this very seriously and opening it to experimentation.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Scott_F._Hall's_Electrostatic_Magnet_Motor_from_Kitchen_Stuff
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

innovation_station

kinda looks like a homopolar motor

the pencil works like a spark gap of sorts but with out the spark that is what it looks like the tooth picks are neg and the pencil is positive posobly

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!