Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

White powder Gold

Started by innovation_station, September 06, 2007, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophmaji

Quote from: kewlhead on September 12, 2007, 10:08:56 PM
I took some WPG  last year and didnt really notice anything  but gave an ounce to my Mom and she she said it took away her hot flashes.....I still have an ounce of it and watching these videos posted now...any body got some ideas wat I culd do to test if it is real or not?

What particular source point did it come from?

buzneg

Quote from: kewlhead on September 12, 2007, 10:08:56 PM
I took some WPG  last year and didnt really notice anything  but gave an ounce to my Mom and she she said it took away her hot flashes.....I still have an ounce of it and watching these videos posted now...any body got some ideas wat I culd do to test if it is real or not?

heat it up and see if it disappears, or wieghs less then air, simplest test I can think of.

juice

Since this is an open source forum, it should be posted how to make it. The producers of it supposedly use some electrochemical high voltage cell or something. Again, I'm not accusing anyone, just don't want people getting ripped off, when they charge some $70 for a small bottle containing a substance resembling water and salt.

buzneg

yea about that. I wounldn't buy this stuff online, since the price of gold is around $700 per oz. and they're selling the white stuff for $70 per oz.

zero

Supposedly in the process of changing the gold to powder it makes tons
more powder than the original source.

However, you dont know who is making the stuff and if it is laced with
something sinister.

The effects of the stuff is not fully understood nor well documented and
tested... and could be a Very bad (permanent?) trip,

As well as if the stuff is laced with something else..  could result
in a catastrophe.

There are some who believe that the stuff could be fused with
nano scale stuff for use in mind control triggers.