Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giantkiller moves forward into Full Heterodyning.

Started by giantkiller, September 22, 2007, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Many of these noises, like hammer blows, grinding noises, bumps and so forth are rich in harmonics, some of which would have been picked up by Keely's ultra sensitive equipment throwing the carefully arranged harmonic relationships out of balance and stopping the mechanism or sending it into an uncontrollable spin, perhaps even exploding it. I feel that many of the explosions that dogged Keely all his life were due to the influence of uncontrollable extraneous vibrations.

And this why square waves are problematic and difficult to harness the output.

--giantkiller.

armagdn03

Quick! hansvonlieven, he said the word Keely! Thats your queue to post!
Just giving you a hard time, but to your point hansvonlieven, Keely had great insight
and prosperity (though from the sounds of it his work was often "problematic") into
acoustics, and wave theory in general. Since his scientific understanding was based off of physical
models one must keep one thing in mind, each of Keely's instruments always vibrated at its resonant frequency.
Thus in building working models, Keely was forced to marry the frequency with physical shape and size.
From what I have seen, many of his devices were almost ellegant. They almost look like they would make sense.
This was not my first observation however. First I looked, and saw not science and invention, but more faciful creations
not based in any reality I have seen. Our greatest triumph (as many see it) is our ability to "master" the world around us.
However it seems that success in this field, is not dependant on the manipulation of the world around it,
to learn from it, and use it as it was intended. We need to resonate with the world around us if you will.
Now we all play with signal generators and amplifiers which put out whatever frequency we tell, on what ever shape we want
and wonder why its so damn hard to ever get anything to work. HMMMMMMMMMMMM I see a trend.

After looking at so much material some people have become to call me reclusive (mainly my fiance) I start to see a GLARING
trend in overunity devices that claim success. Resonance. This has been said a thousand times over, but it must be itterated again, and designs
must be built with this specifically in mind. Even in our blessed electronics there are LC circuits which are almost inherantly free energy devices.
Free movement of electrons with only the price of resistance to pay.

Maybe we should take a step back, look at what we are creating, and think long and hard about what we are trying to accomplish. Lets not
force our way in over unity devices, lets try to work with our materials with the goal of resonance in mind.

P.S. Giantkiller, I think I have oscilloscope envy.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

acerzw

@armag

GK, and all here take resonance very seriously, read some of the earlier posts on this thread, and the later ones on the original Lord of the Ring thread, then you will be a true recluse!

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

giantkiller

@armagdn03 & Acerzw,
I went to youtube and viewed my own vids. The harmonics that I posted actually come back from the server on replay and shook the house. What can I say? Is it Bose or is it Memorex?

I didn't post all my scope shots, but some of them look like the 'Bride of Frankenstein'. And sitting in the audio field at the same time? Wow. I had the right ear pointing towards the speaker when I was adjusting a freq. I heard and felt the harmonic standing wave move over my right ear, through my listening cavity and appear on the left ear while the opposite ear was always in dead air space.

Yes. The Keely page blew me away. I suggest all viewers go absorb that. It is definately the stuff dreams are made of.

--giantkiller. Back to circuit...

giantkiller

Quote from: giantkiller on September 25, 2007, 10:25:37 PM
@armagdn03 & Acerzw,
I went to youtube and viewed my own vids. The harmonics that I posted actually come back from the server on replay and shook the house. What can I say? Is it Bose or is it Memorex?

I didn't post all my scope shots, but some of them look like the 'Bride of Frankenstein'. And sitting in the audio field at the same time? Wow. I had the right ear pointing towards the speaker when I was adjusting a freq. I heard and felt the harmonic standing wave move over my right ear, through my listening cavity and appear on the left ear while the opposite ear was always in dead air space.

Yes. The Keely page blew me away. I suggest all viewer go absorb that. It is definately the stuff dreams are made of.

--giantkiller. Back to circuit...

I am going to start a new hard water band called 'Rogue wave'. LOL