Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The IST simple Cap charger / RE convertor

Started by innovation_station, September 28, 2007, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

well yes i have been busy i also assembled this guy and got it working ;D

well it is simple but i think it must be sheilded 

it has out put far more than input but i think is is almost useless right now

is has to do somthing after this to take advantage of the power conversin

in ordor to achive  more power from this unit it charges caps super quick from a few pluses

i dont know how low the input can be taken to achive this effect right now i was useing 12dc 1250ma

and in 2 pluses i filled a microwave cap to over 250vdc so hummm   a resistor and hummmmm

maybe em circuit eh  lol   but still rf noise amoung heat and other problems but this is re my friends

since it charges a cap i would guess it will charge batteryies too but im not sure i have not tryed to do so yet

just thought i would share

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

innovation_station

so i just got my little toy ringing in resosnance  ;D ;D

kinda sounds like my AudioHenge lol

maybe headerodying with 1 freq what??   lol

ist

hey i had great out put befor i can just imagine it now lol

have not scoped it or taken power from it but im sure it will be  a verry nice site  ;D

oh yea i had it running 2 hours plused with 12dc 1250 ma and no heat  ;D

jeeze it just keeps getting better no rf interaction with my speekers what the hell is going on here lol

if it dont get better than this

i have no caps or diodes or anything other than my light puter hooked up to this thing

and i turned off my light puter 10 min ago and it is still vibrateing  strange

this could be the lite puter causeing this but im not sure i only turned off the power switch  did not un hook it from the unit

innovation_station

so as i said

i turn the power off it vibrates for a loooooong time

so i droped a tuned coil on top of it and hook up the meter after power has been off 15 min and what do i see

.6 v ac on my meter  ;D

also i might note that when i bring a magnet to diffrent places on the coil and it vibrates alone  ;D

can i get an investor    amen? 

isteam!!

so with a few mods it apears to be self sustaning and gaining in speed as well as produceing massive spikes my scope is on its lowest setting the spikes are off the scope lol

agin i turned the power off 30 min ago lol

befor i made it self sustaning with the spikes  i had 7.5 volts ac on my meter  at the most that i saw

think as you all will

i have worked long and damm hard to get to where im at  i have shared all and even told you guys where to look for the answers  ;)

so i see no reason anyone should look down on me cuz i would like to make a few bucks from it

and when you all finally discover what it is i have actually built it will blow you away