Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Guys, this is a team effort and I have to say, we mentioned magnetostriction before, but for some reason never pursued it or got excited about it, at least I didn't.

At this point I would feel confident enough to say that we might have figured out the modality, the phenomena, the physics, if you will, that are at work in the TPU, and that isÃ,  ACOUSTIC RESONANCE induced through MAGNETOSTRICITON.

Now, the rest of the story needs to be figured out.Ã,  What do we do with a resonating ring?Ã,  With 4 coils off in phase by 90, 180, 270, 360?Ã,  (in the case of the open TPU at least)

How do we tie it all together?Ã,  Where is the energy coming from?Ã,  Schumann?Ã,  Quite possible Schumann.Ã,  We are resonating so low now, that we can couple into a harmonic of Schumann.Ã, 

I'm already experimenting and I realized a strange heating effect.Ã, Ã,  I previously used the same Blocking oscilator to resonate at around 5 kHz but there was hardly any heating effect.Ã, Ã,  (I can change the frequency by bringing a magnet into the proximity of the inductor)

EM

P.S.Ã,  You know what realy set me off today on this path?Ã,   I read about Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters.Ã,  These are piezodevices, which use physical acoustic resonance and the piezoeffect to link back to electrical phenomena.Ã,  I said, that's it, the friking TPU is supposed to be magnetic, why can't it resonate by magnetostriciton.Ã,  I mean, even that wineing sound fits as a clueÃ,  (the small blue wraped TPU on the glass table makes that sound when turned off, the same like a toster when turned on)Ã,   Here's a link to SAW filters that I read today.Ã,  Look toward the botom and see how complex things can get when you merge two physical phenomena like acoustics and electricity.Ã,   http://www3.sympatico.ca/colin.kydd.campbell/

tao

Quote from: EMdevices on October 03, 2007, 11:12:53 PM
Guys, this is a team effort and I have to say, we mentioned magnetostriction before, but for some reason never pursued it or got excited about it, at least I didn't.

At this point I would feel confident enough to say that we might have figured out the modality, the phenomena, the physics, if you will, that are at work in the TPU, and that is  ACOUSTIC RESONANCE induced through MAGNETOSTRICITON.

Now, the rest of the story needs to be figured out.  What do we do with a resonating ring?  With 4 coils off in phase by 90, 180, 270, 360?  (in the case of the open TPU at least)

How do we tie it all together?  Where is the energy coming from?  Schumann?  Quite possible Schumann.  We are resonating so low now, that we can couple into a harmonic of Schumann. 

I'm already experimenting and I realized a strange heating effect.   I previously used the same Blocking oscilator to resonate at around 5 kHz but there was hardly any heating effect.   (I can change the frequency by bringing a magnet into the proximity of the inductor)

EM

Answering one of you questions put forth: I think that if the Schumann in involved, you would tie into it by pulsing the drive coils (which are wrapped around the iron wire) at 7.8Hz or a harmonic of it, this COULD then cause an effect like that shown in Marco's dancing magnets, hence we would get a much larger magnetostriction effect and hence physical movement of the iron wire/core.

Then again, what if the OU isn't coming from the Schumann at all, but merely from the iron wire/core itself? Meaning the magnetostriction/physical movement of the iron wire/core when the key frequencies are applied to the Drive coil(s). SM talked about his KICKs, he talked about the movement of the filament, he talked about moving a wire through a magnetic field FAST or vice versa, he talked about applying a sharp ONE WAY pulse to a SIMPLE wire and how OU could be seen. So, where would the OU be coming into play? The OU would be coming from the FAST physical movement of the iron wire/coil as it is magnetostricted. As long at this iron wire/coil is in or near a magnetic field (the earth's, a permanent magnet, or a electromagnet), there should be additional induction into this wire from it's physical movement.

(Now let me read that and see if I made any sense, lol..........)

Grumpy

SM stated early on that there was "no iron" in the core of the TPU and that the core wires (collectors) are copper.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

It makes a lot of sense tao,Ã,  like in the TPU schematic I posted that's what I was thinking.Ã,  It could be just that, fast motion of coils through a magnetic field.Ã, Ã,  And since the whole thing is supposed to vibrate anyway, any RETARDING effect from this induction,Ã,  will just resonate it some moreÃ,  :)Ã,  Basicaly the resonating ring is free floating,Ã,  and you know what, it could be affected by GRAVITY.Ã, Ã,  Any free floating vibrating ring will be !!!!

Oh, and in the videos SM also says something about induction (after the blanked out portion in the UEC video towards the end of the tape)

@ Grumpy,  if that is true, then the iron wire is around the circumference.  It can work both ways.  Copper inside, Iron on the outside, or iron inside, copper around the outside.  :)

I'm excited now about the open TPU.  The magnetic beast !!!

EM

tao

Quote from: Grumpy on October 03, 2007, 11:44:53 PM
SM stated early on that there was "no iron" in the core of the TPU and that the core wires (collectors) are copper.

He did indeed, multistranded no doubt.

But, considering the first TPU and the Open TPU don't seem to conform to SM's 'descriptive layout' for the TPU which he released, the same layout that describes the use of the multi-stranded copper, it seems likely that these first two TPUs might not use only copper... But of course, who really knows, right?

I mean, the Open TPU has some lamp-type wire on it, those would be the 4 red coils, yet, where is 'collector' that is perpendicular to 'controls'? It doesn't seem to be there. SM said that he made hundreds of TPUs. He also talked about using different materials for the collectors, and that he couldn't really talk about it, so again, who knows, right?

I'm with you Grumpy about the copper as a collector theory, because SM said it through Mannix, BUT, SM's whole descriptive layout, where he stated that copper was the collector, this layout just doesn't seem to jive with either of those first two TPUs.

So, considering what we know from Mannix via SM, and what we see in the videos, and knowing that SM is so hesitant to give us the ultimate keys to the TPU to protect his pension, it seems highly likely that our current search back in magnetostriction is a viable path for duplication of either of SM's first two TPUs...