Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
here are 3 very interesting videos which user Tink
has found and emailed me.

The guy has uploaded these to Youtube, but his account was deleted
and now user Tink has found these videos again.

It shows a guy using some kind of pyroclay.com powder
to make beads which in a spark gap seem to
power up running motor much faster from the same
power supply.

In one video he says he is using a oscillating
power supply with around 3 amps ( capacity ?)...

Well see for yourself, what this can do.

Interestingly is, that when he touches his croco clamp
without the clay bead the motor runs much slower...
on the same power supply.
So it seems the usage of the clay bead at the contact point
together with the arc is releasing more power into the circuit.

This is probably the same effect, which I think is the main
effect in the Newman machines.
There the commutator contacts made of graphite-copper just burn
in the spark gap and deliver additional electrons into the circuit
and thus less power is needed from the batteries and/or the
batteries are recharged.

Here is the link to the 3 Flash Videos:

www.overunity.com/negative_resistance

You can watch them with Media Player classic for
instance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

tao

FYI, his youtube site WAS http://www.youtube.com/user/Jdub6d9
He seems fairly confident that he is definitely tapping something, and his videos do seem to show some strange behavior. Like: a green glow around what might be his motor's coil, a apparent huge influx of energy that makes his little motor really move fast, a strange effect where an insulated contact causes a huge and constant arc across his two contacts yet those same contacts touching without any insulation don't have this arc at all, and more.He seems to 'get it' in his head. So, I emailed he many times now trying to get some more information from him and he has finally responded to my email and another gentlemen's. Below I show both of his responses.

The tube is inline of the negative.....so its just electrolysis.....the crazy thing is...the motor is in parallel to the tube set....... once the motor hits resonance, it takes no amps from the tube....until that resonance happens....the amperage into the tube  is less and production is less...next step is to coat cathode tube.....and make the WFC a capacitor.....then hook it up in parallel to the motor with a pumping diode to step charge...the motor is tapping the radiant energy by making VERY fast square waves and on every off pulse of the motors commutator it is sending a burst out.....I have ran my setup through a transformer...and secondary is giving 400v.....with very little or no amps....As for Lawton.....no I am using a circuit I have found Wink...it WANTS to resonate given a lil negative resistance! Waterfuel.ca/tesla_lives is my website.....I encourage u to read as much Tesla patents as u can....As I hate trying to explain it to people who can't comprehend what it is that is happening....and to do that u need to read Tesla....and watch some Tom Bearden videos...I will give u a lil hint.....the circuit I have found has a 200v capacitor...who's negative is going to an open plate, which is insulated.....Read Tesla and u will know what that is...."an open circuit".....it lets the "aether" pour in!.....well enough said to a stranger.....you will have to read up to understand.....Ohh and 1 more thing...throw what u think u know of electricity out the window!!....amperage doesn't have to follow voltage.....we can stop it Wink

Ok Tao.....Well my findings go as follows.......The cap and diode I had on the xformer are not needed.....However the arc is easier coaxed when i have SOME kind of coil to bounce off. I have made a small coil around a steel core and eliminated the transformer....the key is the POWER SUPPLY....it is an active power supply...I tore it apart and immediately saw the Tesla/Meyers connection....(THERE IS A 200V CAPACITOR WHO'S NEGATIVE GOES TO AN INSULATED PLATE "OPEN CIRCUIT").....It is giving out pulsed DC.....but special kind, If I look at it on my scope in the 20-50v range, all I see is a 30v DC line right....but If I zoom in to 2v setting...it is step charging and discharging...meaning the "straight line" at this power looks like saw teeth of a hack saw.... Also the output is through a torroidal bifilar coil.....basically this thing wants to resonate......As for the Pyrosol......I used some creative thinking.....But here's what I think is happening there.....The reason the light looks green is because, I theorize there is actually an atomic interaction...copper "burns" green...the pyrosol....It arcs orange....and steel arcs white.....and I have arc'd blue too "a mix of steel and lead I believe"....My best Pyrosol beads are the ones I can manipulate into spheres....while the outside is smooth like glass....the inside is crumbly like a poor quality glass.....As when Arc'ing just metal, I have noticed deposits from the positive terminal onto the negative.....So, I believe that the beads I can make are actually some kind of metaglass. And that the outside is mostly metalic and the inside is mostly silicate which forms a spherical waveguide that encourages resonance...and most likely they are both in an oxide form....So I believe they COULD have diode properties.....But the lil motor is the real deal here.....it's geometry is such that it is always out of equilibrium while running.....therefore a self starter right...not only that...since it's commutator directly reflects this interaction....It is SELF TUNING and will find resonance with the circuit...at resonance I get many effects.......like charging batteries by tapping into motor in parallel...ect....ect, more to come when I get a full understanding....But honestly, read Tesla's patents....1119732 and 514168 especially.

argona369

These vid?s don?t play for me Harti even with media player classic .
oh well,,,

tao

Here are the videos, plus an extra one (there are more)...

I encoded them to DivX format...

tao

videos finally uploaded

let me just say, I posted them not because I think they are important or that this guy has something, but for those who want to see the videos and for the 'public' record I establish by posting them here...That goes with why I posted those two responses from the author a couple posts above...