Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

Hello Radiant,

You are taking the negative connection from the 400 elco is that right?
If you connect the other side of the one wire (with a load in between) to ground you have a halve wave mains there so be careful.
If you connect to the positive side of the 400 Volt elco you get only the other halve and just as dangerous.
Please be careful.

(Edit)
It also works on the from mains insulated part of the power supply?
Now I am confused too.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

RadiantEnRg

Yeah...I don't know about all these circuits, I think I might have been just coupled to neutral, I am not sure....But the first one that did one wire illumination was the ADP-25HB, that you guys all see in my earlier experiments...and yes I used that positive output...from the mains isolated circuit to go to ground, so it couldn't be the case there. I am going to give up messing with these circuits and build my own. One more thing...the LED test I have up on youtube was from a modified HP printer power supply...and I attached to it the very same way...if it was coupling to mains then the LEDs would be much brighter....So I am uncertain....I will keep testing stuff and let you all know the results. I am no means a EE, I just test stuff out.

armagdn03

Okay something is getting lost in translation, and I believe it all falls under how you are feeding this ?one wire circuit? I think the easiest way to solve this, is to have a circuit diagram posted. I think a lot of us here are familiar with circuitry, but unless we have a diagram it?s a little hard to picture what is going on without being able to visualize how each component works.

To that effect, what are you feeding your circuit? DC? AC? AC with a DC bias (pulsed DC) If there is any AC component at all in there before it gets to the pyroclay bead, then I don?t see how it can ?find? resonance, because it is limited somewhat by the input frequency.  I had originally thought that you were feeding this circuit with nothing but pure DC, and when you scoped the output at the silica bead you got a dc with an oscillation. Is this correct?

I think what we need, to help you do a little validation here, because I believe you are on to something, is enough information to replicate exactly what you are doing, so we are all looking at the same thing. If you would be so kind as to help us out there, we would all be very appreciative. I do appreciate your participation, and its good to see someone with a  healthy interest joining the community.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

RadiantEnRg

Ok, well the tests I just did are completely different. The pyrosol tests are pulsed DC. Those experiments were done at 30DC...pulsed, output was saw tooth type. I don't have a schematic because I just happened to be messing around with that power supply, trying to step charge a large capacitor. While doing so I happened upon the arc. I scoped the output, and it looked like a striaght line until I changed to 2v setting and positioned the trace so i could see it. And it looked like a saw tooth....or charged...discharge...many times a second. I am really busy with school lately and have not had time to make a schematic of it. I would say that almost any ADP model AC/DC power supply will work. They are driven by a FET, sometimes a timer, and they also have a sensing loop on the transformer, so they tend to resonate at many F's. Sorry I don't have a schematic yet.

RadiantEnRg

Basically, since it is pulsed DC, like you said on every off pulse comes a reverse spike. Which reinforces and builds on it's self. It is also directly proportional to the input...meaning they are inverse...so it is self regulating. every off pulse there is a pulse from the coil, so never any dead time....basically I get 100% work for 50% power