Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aluka

@ jim

Thank you for your response, first of all. " Mainstream EE says it's leakage current" ? Ok, i am a Sound engineer for more than 20 years, but if something leaks... it means  there is some other potential or force anywhere, but where ? In between me and ground? There is a voltage always. If it is the Hum as you say there must be a way to amplify it. I will hang on to this.
Thank you  :)

DrStiffler

@All
In the last week I was able to read an article and a paper by two different psychologists that both made a similar statement, which seemed to be common knowledge or matter of fact knowledge to them. I guess I must be out of the loop because this statement seemed profound 'to me'. Not wanting to copy their words I think I can say it in my own so it will not lose meaning.

"We believe what we already know and can be slow or outright reject what we don't know"

So where is or creativity, inventiveness and so called thirst for knowledge ? Maybe this view of how we view new things that challenge the beliefs we already have, explains much that takes place. Could it be more 'US' and less about money, oil and so called MIB's? Interesting to look at people in this light.

I have not posted for awhile, except for the "Talking Heads", and will not be with much substance. It appears I have found a publisher that does and is willing to publish my work, of which one is now called a 'Theory', being supported by  the mathematics and experimental results.

I will therefore move to the requirement of an NDA in order to protect my publisher and myself from my publisher.

As you all should be aware I hate "Arm chair, talking heads" and those that seem to follow my new found information, "Believe only what you already know".

Been one hell of a ride, but it was the wrong road to take, old story, to many potholes causing to much damage.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

slapper

Good luck Ron:

You deserve much success from your endeavor as I have learned a great deal
from my arm chair and the exchanges between you and the thread contributors.

I will be looking forward to your hard earned published works.

Thank you and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

ramset

DR. Stiffler   good luck  and somehow I think this road will be less bumpy next time  you are a great man   please look in from time to time  there is something in the air   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Loki67671

Quote from: plengo on March 02, 2008, 09:57:58 PM
Thank you Dr. Stiffler and Loki67671  for great work.

@Loki67671
Do you see any effects on this baby when magnets are close to it? The reason being, you said "your body" is of great coupling. I wonder if magnetic fields will diminish or amplify those effects.

Thanks in advance,
Fausto.

@Fausto
Magnets had very little if any effect that I detected. I tried it. The changes in the circuit operation by my body capacitance are fairly inconsistent so detecting anything subtle would require a ton more effort. Perhaps there is and I haven't seen it yet. I will keep my "eye's" open.  ::) Magnets are always close by anyway just to check with. Good idea Fausto.

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne