Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmankl

Quote from: sanmankl on November 19, 2007, 12:56:04 PM
Quote from: wattsup on November 19, 2007, 09:49:22 AM
@sanmankl

Looking good.

Can you state the coil build, turns, wire type if possible so  we can continue to have some comparisons. Your ferrite seems wider than the standard. Where did you take it from.

made another one (bigger torroid (dunno the composition but it's not a black ferrite) and the turn is Coll: 55, Recap:at 30 and trig: 10. The performance is much better/longer.

The difference between mine and EM original design is the I reversed the LED because I'd "killed" something like 10 LEDs if I follow EM's circuit.

Here's my latest test/setup.

It's a green colour core, 27mm OD. Collector:33 turns, Recapture 16 turns and Trigger at 10 turns. The odd turns is due to the extra length of wire that I cut.

Transistor is BC548.

LED positive is connected between the 1MOhm resistor and 1uF Tantalum and negative (cathode) to the collector coil. 1000uF main cap.

Charged up with 2 x AA battery (2.76V) and I got 8 min 20s

Second test. Changed the coils from copper winding wires to "iron" single-core insulated wires for both collector and trigger coil. I think the metal is the same as the garden tie wire. The Recapture coil is some sort of alloy (aluminium?) wire.  Same charged up with 2 x AA batt. I now got 15m 30s.

Third test.

Charge main cap with a 12V battery.

Run time 33m.

Interesting isn't it? Look's like higher resistance wire gives better results and not proportional to the voltage.....

Need to run more tests, maybe with a 2N7000 FET and a BC337-25 (higher hfe).

Cheers and happy thanksgiving to those who celebrates it.

cp

duff

Quote from: scorpio on November 22, 2007, 05:07:54 AM
Hi All!

I built this micro TPU. I changed the 1000uF cap to 0.22F/5.5V memory cap. It's flashing (about 2Hz) more than 10 hours! The collector coil is 15 turn, LED coil is 2x15 turn (serial). The three coils are trifilar wounded. The input current from the cap is 0.018mA (if flashing the LED). But I removed the LED the input current increase to 0.042mA.]

@Scorpio

Nice run time. Would you please recheck the value of the 0.22F cap. If it were really 0.22F it would be huge...

-Duff

scorpio

@Duff

Yes, is it really 0.22 Farad! = 220000uF/5.5V

More experiment coming soon...

scorpio

gyulasun

Quote from: duff on November 22, 2007, 10:36:44 AM

@Scorpio

Nice run time. Would you please recheck the value of the 0.22F cap. If it were really 0.22F it would be huge...

-Duff

Hi Duff,  here is a 0.22F cap sizes:
http://heter.en.alibaba.com/product/50165398/201192091/Super_Capacitors/Super_capacitor.html

is that huge?

(One more interesting  link: http://www.tearsoffire.org/twiki/bin/view/Projects/WindupFlashlight )

Gyula

karl

Hi sanmankl,
higher resistant wires will bring great experiences at high voltages.
Please read more theory in Mr. Newman's Patent.
Do you remember the Newman motor?
It's running with a 1,5V Battery, but only when verry thin wires are used.
The target is near.
Best wishes
Karl