Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: sanmankl on November 22, 2007, 01:48:19 PM
Hi Bruce,

Here you go.

It's a high res photo. You can zoom in if you want. The lower wire is the "aluminium" type. The middle one, below the roll is the iron type.

Cheers, sanmankl

@sanmankl

Thank you for the picture.  I sure would like to find some insulated iron wire as you have there.  Should you or someone else come across where, please post the link for me.

@ All

I need some help please, trying to figure out how to tie the two identical circuits together.  I hooked emitter from one circuit to the emitter to the other.  It worked, but no addition of time.  Any ideas at all, please let me know.  Or draw me a little circuit.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Bruce

EDIT:  The picture below is for use in the AM Radio projects. Acts as a coil and an antenna.  I have ordered some of these as well as a few other things, from the link below.  I want to tie that antenna into the circuit and see what happens.

https://www.scitoyscatalog.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SC&Category_Code=R
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

abassign

I have realized an experiment, but I have not had the good results of other experimenters and I don't understand where I have been wrong:

Transistor is: BC547C
Cond. are identical
Resistors are identica
Spool: 30 + 15
And try trigger loop with from 9 loop to 20 loop.
My LED operates only with the cathode inverted respect the scheme of EMDevice and this is rather strange.

After 3-4 minutes the LED switch-Off

have had the biggest problems in to start the apparatus:

I removed the LED to avoid that it was damaged (I have destroyed 3 of them...) I loaded the condenser with 10V I Inserted again ago the LED, and immediatly the LED start with a strong fast enad bright flash.
After the flsh it begins to pulse.
I have tried up to 12 LEDs in series, obviously the brightness reduced, but it didn't decrease the time of operation

The LED operates only with the cathode inverted respect the scheme of EM and this is rather strange.

I would be really happy if someone can give me some suggestions.
I also attach the images of the apparatus and the diagrams that show the descent of the tension to the heads of the condenser.

You will notice that in the diagrams the worse situation is when there is not the connected LED, when they connect him the everything it works, also increasing the LEDs keeps on working. Up to 6 LEDs with the same (apparent) bright intensity, after the brightness decreases.

I also have to notice that to around 2/3 of the discharge of the condenser, the blinking LED from 4 Hz passes to 2 Hz. The thing is strange I would want to know if someone has observed the same phenomenon.

Best regards
Adriano

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: abassign on November 22, 2007, 05:38:38 PM
I have realized an experiment, but I have not had the good results of other experimenters and I don't understand where I have been wrong:

Transistor is: BC547C
Cond. are identical
Resistors are identica
Spool: 30 + 15
And try trigger loop with from 9 loop to 20 loop.
My LED operates only with the cathode inverted respect the scheme of EMDevice and this is rather strange.

After 3-4 minutes the LED switch-Off

have had the biggest problems in to start the apparatus:

I removed the LED to avoid that it was damaged (I have destroyed 3 of them...) I loaded the condenser with 10V I Inserted again ago the LED, and immediatly the LED start with a strong fast enad bright flash.
After the flsh it begins to pulse.
I have tried up to 12 LEDs in series, obviously the brightness reduced, but it didn't decrease the time of operation

The LED operates only with the cathode inverted respect the scheme of EM and this is rather strange.

I would be really happy if someone can give me some suggestions.
I also attach the images of the apparatus and the diagrams that show the descent of the tension to the heads of the condenser.

You will notice that in the diagrams the worse situation is when there is not the connected LED, when they connect him the everything it works, also increasing the LEDs keeps on working. Up to 6 LEDs with the same (apparent) bright intensity, after the brightness decreases.

I also have to notice that to around 2/3 of the discharge of the condenser, the blinking LED from 4 Hz passes to 2 Hz. The thing is strange I would want to know if someone has observed the same phenomenon.

Best regards
Adriano

@ Adriano

The first thing that I would change is your wire, to 20 gauge magnetic.  My first attempt was with silver plated teflon coated, and it only runs a minute or two.

Cheers,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

hartiberlin

@abassign

with a reversed LEDit should not work !
Then you have a discharge of the main cap via the LED-coil !

Try to avoid breaking your LEDs by putting a diac across the tansistor emitter to collector,
this will chop off all voltage bigger than about 30 Volts,
or you can use also a neon bulb, but then the voltage will go to
about 80 Volts at the spikebefore the neon bulb will chop it off..
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Bruce_TPU

Hello All,

Tonight I was able to increase my time by an additional 17%!  Someone had suggested a small cap between the base and emitter of my transistors.  It was several posts back, and thank you. I placed the small capacitor pictured below.

Final run time, with no battery and no power supply was 28 minutes and 4 seconds.  Again, this was two LED's in parallel, blinking. 

I have ordered my barium ferrite coil cores, two different types, as well as some germanium diodes.  I am looking for iron insulated wire, and will also try nickel wire, and aluminum wire in the future. 

I did experiment with two mirror circuits, but so far best time was just over 20 minutes.

I have just concluded an experiment with aluminum surrounding steel in the center of the ferrite coil, but no change in length of time running, whatsoever.

Cheers and good night,
Bruce