Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus

Very strange,Dave.....
So was a joke....
I was induced to belive in it because curious is the fact the the video of the small toroid starts with the device upside down.Then your reverse the position and connect the bulb.That induce me to think that you was kicking aganist some magnetic field....the magnetic field of the Earth!.The pulse you send trougth  the coil generate a field that oppose the Earth MF,stretching it.Similar to the Rene-Rator work.Upside down the device works because the poles induce by the magnetosphere are reversed,and the stretching dont happen,and there is no extra power to run continuosly the device.....

starcruiser

@Dave, can you share any work you have done on the ECAT, this is what Doc Stiffler calls it. Looking for a schematic with parts list if possible.
Regards,

Carl

CTG Labs

Hi,

It was not meant as a joke. I was indeed working on the TPU for over a year, then I saw how it could be faked and so could the videos from SM.  It was more an example to show people that you should not believe in what you see just like that and I never claimed there was FE.  I told everyone there was no FE from the start.  In fact I changed my mind about posting it straight away and took them down mins after, but of course, beady eyes on the forum saved a copy in that brief time and then it was too late!

Yes, I did turn the unit over in the video, but again...  NO FREE ENERGY.  I cannot be anymore clear can I ?!!

Regards,

Dave.

CTG Labs

Hello Carl,

I must say that during the main part of this year I have returned to study and have not performed any experiments, but instead decided to increase my knowledge base.

I have ordered a couple of cores from Dr Lowe though, and they are on the way.  However my feelings at the moment is that there is measurement error due to RF frequencies.

For starters a solar panel closed loop will not work even if there is OU present because the panel only converts 15% of the light, so even with a 10% OU, it will still run down because it will only serve to decrease the loses slightly!

Having said that, I do not want to get burned for saying its a load of crap without having tested it for myself, which I will do.  But my feelings are that there is nothing there...  In any case this is the EMdevices thread and not Dr Stiflers so I shall reserve any further comment on that to that thread.

Regards,

Dave.

epwpixieq-1

Sorry about the following post as ti diverges the thread ... but hopefully there will be not so many of them ...

Quote... I saw how it could be faked ...
What exactly "lighting the light bulb" or the "powering of the TV" or "cutting the TPU" or some of the other experiments. Eventually EVERYTHING can be sad to be possible for faking. Interesting that even people can decide to show "fake Tesla experiments"or "fake powerless transmission" ( Sorry Tesla )

Sorry Dave, do not mean to come hard on you but at least the people here, supposedly who understand the IDEA of OU and who are trying to build something, will have to be more tuned to the possible disinformation and to any consequences of that.

Best