Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

I would understand your point if it weren't for the fact I told everyone from the start that it wasn't real and I took it down moments after posting it.  I never claimed that it was real though...!

In any case I am sorry you feel that way and I apologise to anyone else who I offended at that time.  After a year out to go back to study I was about to re-launch myself back in to experimentation.  Perhaps I should re-consider my decision to do this...

(expecting a comment from the infamous Dean McGowan now...)

Regards,

Dave.

EMdevices

Bruce, are you using PNP transistors?    It would seem you have to from your description, else, you must have a different connection.    You can put the coil in the Collector circuit or the Emitter circuit, but that's different then reversing the Collector and Emiter from my diagram.    then you will have an Emitter hooked up to the (+) side, is that what you have?

abassign,  I played around with the capacitors,  read my explanation.  Do you know what a RC time constant is?  If you use smaller capacitors they charge faster and hence the frequency is HIGHER.   Read up on Relaxation oscillators.

singerxyz, nobody is faking anything here, we are trying to find the "cure", I'm with you on the state of affairs in the world and the need for change.

EM

wattsup

@btenzer

Good move. I will be trying this tonight. I will also try with a standard Toroid transformer that has 1 primary and two secondaries. I guess the ferrite in there will be better then what I have on hand.

@CTG Labs

Don't bother with anyone saying this or that. Everyone has the right to question the validity. I have also.

Ultimately I asked myself this one question.

With all we know today about the TPU, does knowing it is a fake or if it is real change the difficulty in developing such a device. Probably not. The information given is finite and we push the limits to see more and more. If it is fake, then ours will be real. If it is real, then ours will be better.

@singerxyz

I am sure people here think about those things every day, every time something else is tried, every time something else is discovered, like an internal or subconscious permanent Mantra. Hommmmmmmmmm.

Advice..... if you want change, next time vote for an independent.

@EM

My question #3 (previous page) still giving me some trouble. I seems that LED should be on the switching side of the diagram and not on the side of the large cap. But you know, I have been known to be wrong (at least once). lol

Or, maybe you guys are working off a new diagram I am not aware of.

c0mster

@EM
Quotenobody is faking anything here, we are trying to find the "cure",

I second that.

C

EMdevices

Wattsup,  the LED  is only lit when the mag field collapses and it sends a pulse UPWARDS in the diagram, meaning the bottom of the diode becomes (+) positive and then it conducts.   Notice the LED polarity carefully, it blocks the DC voltage.     The transistor is on it's on coil, separate from the diode.   Hope that helps. 

EM