Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY USING TWO PROVEN OSCILLATORS ??

Started by magnetman12003, November 26, 2007, 01:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Hi Guys,

Just made this Hamel spinner modification.  The steel ball now has 150 pound load tested ball joint stainless swivals mounted on each side . Exactly 180 degrees from each other. Just have to try my posted Hamel spinner  modification ideas out.  Gravity should keep centering the spinning ball/ring magnet setup all the time.  Maybe the spinning device will swing back and forth like a pendulum -  bumping around and never finding a neutral point?? 

Notice I am going to experiment with the actual spinning Hamel ring magnet and center steel ball first.  If successful I will try a flat magnetic disk later.

Who knows what will work if anything?  Will keep you all posted with results later. Might make one heck of a kids toy!

Tom

Koen1

How is this a Hamel spinner?

I know the Hamel spinner as a steel ball with a ring magnet resting on top of it, much like a bowler hat rest on a head.
Another ring magnet would be held above it in attraction, and would be rotated somewhat off center to make the ball swivel around.
A different version uses a "magnetic gate" (ring with all magnets north poles facing in, south poles facing out, or vice versa) instead of the ring magnet held above the ball.
I do not recall a Hamel spinner where the ball was completely encircled by the ring magnet.
Nor do I know a Hamel spinner where the ball is fixed to two joints on either side of the magnet.

wings

Recent sperimentation on "fluctuation driven magnetic motor" at Caltech.

Marzio

Koen1

Hey thanks for that pdf Wings!
Very interesting read.

I am a little confused about the paper though; it is stated several times that "the system rectifies stochastic fluctuations", for example.
Now as far as I know, and Wiki seems to agree, "stochastic" = "characterized by conjecture and randomness.A stochastic process is one whose behavior is non-deterministic in that a state does not fully determine its next state." Again I quote Wiki on the subject of stochastics in natural science: "example of a stochastic process in the natural world is pressure in a gas. Even though (classically speaking) each molecule is moving in a deterministic path, the motion of a collection of them is computationally and practically unpredictable. A large enough set of molecules will exhibit stochastic characteristics, such as filling the container, exerting equal pressure, diffusing along concentration gradients, etc."
So basically we are talking about chaotic/random non-deterministic fluctuations. Of unknown nature, apparently... ?
I have trouble understanding what they mean with this exactly. Apparently they are talking about random temperature fluctuations? If that is so, then I still have trouble with it but I'll get to that later.

The paper also states: "although work cannot be extracted from thermal energy by the second law of thermodynamics, it is shown that ballistic transport from thermal
energy is possible."
Right. So ballistic transport is not "work"? Ballistic transport does not require energy? Ballistic transport cannot be turned into usefull energy, which can be used to do "work"? Seems a bit strange to me...

Getting back to the fluctuations part, I see tests and analyses of a Hamel type spinner setup. It is clearly stated that the spinner is made to move by tilting and moving the magnetic ring. By hand.
Exactly how this leads to the conclusion that random temperature fluctuations are responsible for the motion remains unclear.
Can anyone explain this?

Then, finally, I cannot actually find any conclusions in the "Conclusion" alinea. Yes, a nice brief reveiw of the papers contents is given there, but I fail to see what exactly was "concluded" from the analysis...

Anyone?

magnetman12003

Hi All,

I have been experimenting with Davids spinner setup and found out a few things. First it does not work while suspended on any type of chain setup as I had illustrated before.  I will eat crow there.

""But"" the spinner does work extremely well when the large ring magnet is mounted on a balance beam setup and allowed to tip back and forth in a BUTTERFLY  type motion as described by Hamel

I have now intergrated the whole idea into a pendulum type of movement and am posting it here for the world to see first hand.

The "LEVEL non tipping" table the spinner rests on is not shown as it is not assembled under the large ring magnet as of yet. It has a hole in the center to allow the pendulum arm to swing through.

I have a real gut feeling that 30 degrees of large ring magnet tilt is needed each side of center to keep this going.  I may be wrong however.  An equalateral triangle has  three 60 degree sides as in keeping with Hamels cone ideas.   

At the best this idea might work a long time and at the worst it will need only a small force to drive the larger magnetic force.

I have posted a movie on the U tube thats called "Modified Hamel Spinner".  I am way beyond this at present and as of this date all is working well.  You need a very powerfull large ceramic ring magnet to duplicate this. 7 inch diameter or better with a 4.3 or larger center hole.  I am working on the needed lenght of the pendulum arm and weight right now.

Please Note: All I have shown is absolutely free for the world to replicate and not for anyone to make personal profits from or hide inside any patent taking claim they thought of it first. Im not into this for money or fame. Remember all ideas are dated here when posting in this forum. If someone has or had a patent related and dated prior to this posting so be it.

Tom