Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline

Started by CB_Brooklyn, November 27, 2007, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archon79

There is a debate about whether explosives or DEW were used to bring down the two towers.

Both are correct.

Thermite explosives were used to weaken the steel cores, while a DEW was used to bring it down. Watch part 2 of http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ and there is an interview with a firefighter who claimed he could not find any telephone handsets in the debris, only one piece of a keypad.
Think about it for a moment, every second desk for the 20,000 employees would have a phone.
The reason why nothing was found in the wreckage was because it had all disintegrated into dust.

A space borne DEW? This is the real reason there was molten steel in the ground even a month after 9/11. Not caused by the thermite but by the power of the DEW.

Also it looks like a small scale nuclear device was detonated in the each of the tops of the twin towers to create a big puff of cloud and debris that camouflaged the way the buildings collapsed.

If this camo effect was not done there would be too many questions about how the buildings came down so perfectly. Look at WTC 7 and all the trouble that one has caused the establishment - why they can not even talk about it in the media.

Cap-Z-ro

Or, using Bush line of logic, "they hate us because of our freedoms"...the collapse of building 7 would have to be attributed to the 'bowling effect'...where that extra pin falls seemingly all by itself.

The mere fact that Bush could offer up such a ridiculous concept as justification for the 911 "attack" shows that clearly just how easily the masses can be manipulated into accepting disconnected reasoning as logic.

No matter how we got here or how slowly the journey...collectively, we have been conditioned to accept the fastest or most convenient answer as fact.

This cycle of passive aggressive oppression renews itself usually every 4 years when the masses line up at the voting booth - to submit their free will to individuals who provide only evasive answers to questions.

Regards...

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 08, 2007, 09:20:53 AM

Or, using Bush line of logic, "they hate us because of our freedoms"...the collapse of building 7 would have to be attributed to the 'bowling effect'...where that extra pin falls seemingly all by itself.

The mere fact that Bush could offer up such a ridiculous concept as justification for the 911 "attack" shows that clearly just how easily the masses can be manipulated into accepting disconnected reasoning as logic.

No matter how we got here or how slowly the journey...collectively, we have been conditioned to accept the fastest or most convenient answer as fact.

This cycle of passive aggressive oppression renews itself usually every 4 years when the masses line up at the voting booth - to submit their free will to individuals who provide only evasive answers to questions.

Regards...

Ron Paul doesn't entirely talk about 9/11 in the open, but i've heard him talk about how disconnected the reasons for 9/11 were. The only other reason for 9/11 that involves terrorists would be the gulf war, but even that screams overkill in my opinnion. It's not even like the gulf war included "TERRORISM!". Now terrorists in Iraq? Sad truth is 50% of the people I ask say that Iraq is about terrorism. Seriously; the first and only point was about chemical weapons, and those don't exist anymore. WTF? I'm not going to go into more detail about that though. But don't you think it sounds dumb to equate the Iraq invasion with terrorism? :'(
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

fritz

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on December 08, 2007, 12:46:50 PM
But don't you think it sounds dumb to equate the Iraq invasion with terrorism? :'(

I think it is dumb to say that the iraq invasion has something to do with humanity, peace,
protection of the civil society or democracy.

If you conquer another country - but never get enough support from the people there to
establish a solid new society, keep on going killing thousands of people there for lots
of years, provoking terrorism and maintaining civil war inside the country -how would
you call that ? Brave quest for oil and influence in the middle east ?
CIA maintained special "private" prisons in eastern europe for "foreign fighters" ...
What would you think if some other nation - lets say the germans building
up their "private" prisons in the states for let?s say their "french" foreign fighters
in germany ???
Or what about a chinese prison in taiwan for foreign fighters from the u.s. -
without any law and status ?

Oh god - what a strange movie.

Cap-Z-ro

At the risk of dating myself (and going blind ;D) I remember back to the days when 'terrorists' were called 'rebels' or 'insurgents'.

Its all about maintaining a perpetual state of global war and conflict fueled by religion - else people would start to catch on...ergo public hangings of leaders and lawyers.

At this point the only way out I can see, is the open sourced release of free energy - leading to freedom and total independence for all.

Regards...