Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auto-Inductive Rectenna via Scroll Waves

Started by Kalki, November 30, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalki

Torsion Tensor = Spin Field

BZ Reaction

Vortex-Sound in BEC

Scroll Wave

Chakras

Galaxy

The innate PHI of Transdimensional Space is reflected in the ubiquity and scale-invariance of the spiral/vortex. The space between Electric and Magnetic Fields.

z.monkey

Howdy Kalki,
Yeah, I was unaware of most of that.  However am aware of the interaction of energy and matter.  As energy decelerates its linear motion turns into tight little spirals we call matter.  As matter accelerates to relativistic velocities its tight little spirals turn into straight lines.  I am working on a device that is part orgone accumulator, part transformer.  Check out my Soft Particle Physics thread.  Orgone, bions, chi, manna, and pranna are all synonyms for biological energy.  You and I may have been looking for each other.  I've got the electronics side down, solid.  You have the etheric spiritual vortex side of the equation.  I think with some collaboration we could come up with a working generator.  I am fixing to post some more research on the Soft Particle Physics thread this evening.
Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Kalki

When I was a little boy of about 5, I always looked forward to bath time, not cuz it was warm and wet like the womb, but because I loved to experiment.

I studied foam coursening, wave mechanics, acoustics and hydrodynamics but I didn't know that.

I claim to be the reincarnation of Tesla. One of my subtle/subjective clues is that during bathtime I INSTINCTIVELY replicated "constructive interference" or "wave amplification".

I'd push my hands like paddles on either side of me forward, a wave propagates, hits the end of the tub towards my toes and comes back, hits the wall near my butt, comes forward again, just as it passes I give it an equal shove as the first, the wave gets bigger, repeat. How many shoves does it take to get it near making a huge mess I'll get in trouble for?

This was exactly the mindset behind Akkaeneset in Atlantis and the resurfacing of that again as Tesla in his myriad experiments of pushing resonance to its limits. have you read his" Mans Greatest Achievement"?

by Nikola Tesla

There manifests itself in the fully developed being - MAN - a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives. Inspired to this task he searches, discovers and invents, designs and constructs, and covers with monuments of beauty, grandeur and awe, the star of his birth. He descends into the bowels of the globe to bring forth its hidden treasures and to unlock its immense imprisoned energies for his use. He invades the dark depths of the ocean and the azure regions of the sky. He peers in the innermost nooks and recesses of molecular structure and lays bare to his gaze worlds infinitely remote. He subdues and puts to his service the fierce, devastating spark of Prometheus, the titanic forces of the waterfall, the wind and the tide. He tames the thundering bolt of Jove and annihilates time and space. He makes the great Sun itself his obedient toiling slave. Such is his power and might that the heavens reverberate and the whole earth trembles by the mere sound of his voice.

What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?

Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or Creative Force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.

Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? Can he harness her inexhaustible energies to perform all their functions at his bidding? more still cause them to operate simply by the force of his will?

If he could do this, he would have powers almost unlimited and supernatural. At his command, with but a slight effort on his part, old worlds would disappear and new ones of his planning would spring into being. He could fix, solidify and preserve the ethereal shapes of his imagining, the fleeting visions of his dreams. He could express all the creations of his mind on any scale, in forms concrete and imperishable. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, guide it along any path he might choose through the depths of the Universe. He could cause planets to collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light. He could originate and develop life in all its infinite forms.

To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement, which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mention all this now because I don't want anyone who partners with me to have any misunderstandings about me and my trip. My claims, while currently for entertainment purposes, are serious potential.

Technological claims prior to actual prototyping are tolerable, thats what invention is.

Reincarnation and all the other New Agey, paranormal phenomena are a given to me as they are all symptomatic of either non-locality or non-linearity, which an aether-based, multidimensional space clearly allows for or demands.

Before you think I'm a typical case of ego-wanting-to-be-someone-famous, i admit that oversouls splinter in convoluted ways. While I AM Kalki/Christ and Tesla, I AM not the only one resonating with The Word, I f I was whats the point.

Anyway...the best part of bath time was draining the tub, y'know why?

Vortex Experiments!

Flash forward 28 years later and I have bought a 5" stainless vortex tube from Arizona Vortex:

Put that in two of these = 18,000 gauss:

And I made me some M-State MicroCluster water.

I learned that a film of Microclusters on water have non-local attributes, they are quantum coherent. When I siphoned from one side of the bowl, clusters on the entire surface would decohere simultaneously, evenly, at the same rate.

Yeah, I got the far out side covered.

z.monkey

Speaking of vortex's I have a device called a water vitalizer which produces hexagonal water.  It uses magnetism, a vortex and mineral form calcium to produce water which is a calcium atom surrounded by 6 water atoms.  It has reversed my aging process.  I process the vortex water on a daily basis.  Me, my wife, and all our kids drink it.

http://rgarden.com/retail/index.php?refmail=wl@rgarden.net&customers_referral=store&main_page=product_info&products_id=47

Don't misunderstand me here, I don't sell these things.  It's just something that reinforces your idea about the vortex, possibly the most powerful physical force in creation.
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Kalki

Seems like a variant on the vortex trap I made. I'd buy it just to see the swirlies.