Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auto-Inductive Rectenna via Scroll Waves

Started by Kalki, November 30, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalki

Kalki

z.monkey

Howdy Kalki,
Forget about the mirror universe.  There are no anti-photons, anti-matter, anti-this or that.
Think in the physical realm only.  Simplify your thought processes.  In electrical science there is a thing called a positron, which to them is an anti-electron.  This is nebulous double think.  A positron is a place in space where and electron could have been, in essence, nothing.

I have looked at your Rectenna.  It is possible to do what you want, rectify RF energy and output DC.  Do you have a Tolltag?  They use this technology, in a practical application, commercially available today.  There is a transmitter in the toll booth.  It transmits power at the approaching vehicle.  The Tolltag receives this energy, rectifies it and uses it to power a microcontroller and a radio transmitter.  This in turn transmits an identification number back to the toll booth.  This tells the toll booth who is passing.  They have your account on file and charge your credit card a 50 cent toll.  Now this is just a tinsy tiny amount of power.

However you want POWER!  Like to run the house and the air conditioner.  Earth's magnetic field resonates at 7.8 Hertz.  To do what you want you need to make a resonant tank (LC) circuit that will resonate at that frequency, then rectify the power using a full bridge rectifier with BIG diodes.  To attain a resonant frequency of 7.8 hertz you will need a BIG inductor and BIG capacitor for your tank circuit.  You will need to figure out these values using inductive reactance and capacitive reactance formulas with respect to LC tank circuits, probably have to build you own inductor, and it will not be cheap.  The ground side of the tank circuit is attached to earth ground, which is a long copper spike pounded into the ground.  The power side to the tank circuit will need to be an antenna which is at least 1/4 wavelength of your desired frequency.  At 7.8 hertz that will be a very long antenna.

Free energy is cheap, devices that generate free energy are NOT!

Gets books about Henry Moray's devices and Tesla's Resonant Power Generator.

Remember, first think, then plan, then act...

Hope you have fun with this...

Blessed Be Brother

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

wings

Kalki

Quote from: z.monkey on March 14, 2008, 06:43:34 AM
Howdy Kalki,
Forget about the mirror universe.  There are no anti-photons, anti-matter, anti-this or that.
Think in the physical realm only.  Simplify your thought processes.  In electrical science there is a thing called a positron, which to them is an anti-electron.  This is nebulous double think.  A positron is a place in space where and electron could have been, in essence, nothing.

I have looked at your Rectenna.  It is possible to do what you want, rectify RF energy and output DC.  Do you have a Tolltag?  They use this technology, in a practical application, commercially available today.  There is a transmitter in the toll booth.  It transmits power at the approaching vehicle.  The Tolltag receives this energy, rectifies it and uses it to power a microcontroller and a radio transmitter.  This in turn transmits an identification number back to the toll booth.  This tells the toll booth who is passing.  They have your account on file and charge your credit card a 50 cent toll.  Now this is just a tinsy tiny amount of power.

However you want POWER!  Like to run the house and the air conditioner.  Earth's magnetic field resonates at 7.8 Hertz.  To do what you want you need to make a resonant tank (LC) circuit that will resonate at that frequency, then rectify the power using a full bridge rectifier with BIG diodes.  To attain a resonant frequency of 7.8 hertz you will need a BIG inductor and BIG capacitor for your tank circuit.  You will need to figure out these values using inductive reactance and capacitive reactance formulas with respect to LC tank circuits, probably have to build you own inductor, and it will not be cheap.  The ground side of the tank circuit is attached to earth ground, which is a long copper spike pounded into the ground.  The power side to the tank circuit will need to be an antenna which is at least 1/4 wavelength of your desired frequency.  At 7.8 hertz that will be a very long antenna.

Free energy is cheap, devices that generate free energy are NOT!

Gets books about Henry Moray's devices and Tesla's Resonant Power Generator.

Remember, first think, then plan, then act...

Hope you have fun with this...

Blessed Be Brother

I love it when people tell me what I should invent and then proceed to explain in detail "MY" invention.

I already speculated that a rectenna could sympathize with the Schuman frequency, but it is variable and also a brainwave frequency, and trust me dude, I already played with mind control and the results were not positive, ahem,....

Free energy does not have to be expensive, why my little contraption wouldn't be more than a hundred dollars, what is expensive is finding people with a clue, tools, and facilities.