Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

i have 2 words for you Kim Tinkham. google what happened to her and then tell me how good all this stuff is.
as for the rest, life expectancy is now 80 and the population just keeps going up.
fritznien

david lambright

.7129 and .6105195
Physics Model
Hey Van, what i meant was square the numbers by squaring one hundred times any other number ends in a nine before it goes back to one. Try this with both numbers, .7129 and .6105195. That point is the infinite point. Super conductivity and super fluidity show us that the infinite exists. Any number that you do this with with either come up ones and zeros, or nines. Pi shows us the infinite by squaring the numbers .7129 all the way back near zero you will get 98. That is the point of incidence. Square the next one, .61059195 and you will get the same thing, .99998. then it goes to one??Every other number squared to the end becomes.99999 one. EVERY ONE BUT THOSE 2....try it...pull up your windows calculator and see for your self ....see how they are a line of either 99999s or 0000000s Notice how the ones and zeros co-relate to the shape of inside a sphere. The inside of the sphere is equal to one. draw a circle....imagine 99999s with their tails sticking through with a 0 on the outside ...with a value of 1....a FULL sphere ..EVERY WHERE BUT 2 POINTS....do the calculations again .... But yet, every quarter is equal to one. now multiply .1 times .314 We know about super fluidity, super conductivity etc. This proves infinity. expansion at a ratio of one to four Leedskalin's numbers show us the angle of the infinite ray. Think about it like this, you are standing on a bubble and the floor is zero degrees and infinite. At eye level is the next boundary level. An infinite point is an infinite line, inside of a sphere is equal to a point mathematically. Pi times radius squared. Now you realize that it is a reflection of the infinite. No matter what number you put in a computer calculator etc. and square it a hundred times only two numbers end in 98 before they go to one, this proves the infinite ray mathematically. Infinite ray is unidirectional, infinite line is bidirectional. Infinite line can become infinite disc, infinite bi-directionality gives us spin which gives us attraction and repulsion which is magnetism and gravity. Why is pi only infinite at one point? Because it is a perfect mathematically correct reflection of the infinite. Phase shift problems with parabolic mirrors, the reflected ray from a parabolic mirror does not phase shift again. The main ray upon reflection shifts. This proves reflection. The Electron Phase Shift some of this theory applies also.....i need to post this but my next posts will be Leedskalnins method .....and the experimental proof that is irrefutable......pull up your windows calculator in the mean time and see......david

david lambright

from the singularity outward at the speed of light
the way we experience gravity is by the reflection of an infinite ray....this infinite velocity reflected gives us gravity......the mechanism for this is the phase shift upon reflection of this infinite ray ....the infinite velocity goes on past this reflective point, but the out of phase reflection nullifies this second reflection so that the infinite velocity drops to the speed of light C [velocity]...this is why light is color ... the out of phase reflection makes light speed C and gravity is seemingly small but math says it will go infinite .....i will show this mathematically and experimental evidence to be correct......david

mdlarouche

Quote from: cletushowell on August 28, 2010, 07:38:33 PM
1 gravity = frequency,temperature,magnetism
2.antigravity is a change of energy
   Energy up thrust down
    Heat up a ballon or hydrogen
    Thrust down
   Magnetism repells energy
4 every day you see antigravity its just
the myth makes it seem so complicated
its not at all
5 the difference between space and earth
is a space shuttle has gravity just no on the inside
earth is hollow its not a ball of fire
its a torus the ice caps fill the holes
its continualy condensating
6 if a shuttle didnt have gravit it would
atomicaly fall apart in space
7 simplify everything science has overcomplicated
  Life to a points its unreasonably stupid
8 take a 12 volt battery tell me how to lift it
  Whats the best way well its not magnetism
because your dont have enough magnetism
to overcome earth with 12 volts
its not frequency because your not going to pulse it
fast enough to get anywhere
but you can use magnetism with dr stiffler
create hydrogen with frequency and lift with temperature
very effeciently you just solved antigravity
its not that hard
there tough scientific ways
of polarity and all kinds of nasa bs
but you dont need all that
you can very effeciently travel
when we decide to set our goverment in line
and stop all this oil robing of wealth
find joe cell
get hutchesion
get dr stiffler
get lid
get bendini
get juel theif sorry i dont know his name
get the myth busters if you want
put them in one room and
we can run these cars on frequency
probly in less then a week
im shure theres more that should be on the teams
but thats the bottom line untill
we get a set of body guards to keep these
mib away get a little bit of funding we dont need much
we just need the right people in the right places
to do the right things not controlled by these bildenburges
or goverment or haliburtion
when that happens we can turn this economy
around so fast we will be the weathiest nation
period our debt will drop we dont need solar we dont need expensive shit
just the right people with good intentions that know how to work around the
dangers of the technologies I hope with me continualy
pushing for it we can do it.

Bessler had a wheel that ran from gravity... sure all the skeptics say it wasn't real because no working prototype was ever left for others to see after his death. The only person to have ever seen the workings made a promise to never reveal the secret. He kept that promise unfortunately to his death. I can tell you that is exists because I have a gravity powered device that is weeks from being released to the world. One capable of self running and producing power through a generator.

As for any one nation being the wealthiest... that is in my opinion part of the worlds problem so I really don't like the mentality in that.

As for oil companies I will make it my intention also to end the worlds dependence on oil and I will do it this way.

Find a small town and convince those with money to buy into the idea of becoming a completely self sustainable community with respect to electricity. Have fifty percent of the population each buy a device at twice the cost of materials. Use the doubled price to buy materials for the second half of the population that doesn't have enough money. Get volunteer (unemployed) tradesmen to build one device for each household and install them.

Now I would register a corporation in my name and sell the excess power to the grid and under contract return the income to the first fifty percent of the population until their initial investment is returned to them. At this point I would turn the dummy corporation's ownership to the townspeople and divide the income equally.

Now you have a town completely self sustainable from an electricity standpoint, Each resident has regained all monies that would be paid for electricity, and each has gained an additional income.

When I have done this to a small town this will give momentum to those in larger cities to want to do the same. That is the basics of what I have planned and I am sure that people will find some flaws in these statements but I could write a few thousand pages giving all the answers to the flaws that people will bring up but we certainly can't do that here.

I think the place to start would be a town that is hugely dependent on oil in the sense that it relies directly on work provided by the wells that drive them. Takeover an oil facility and shut it down from oil production and make it a production facility for my device and use that facility to build devices for the larger communities that want to do the same.

If done right this will be self propagating... after all how many people out there would be interested in never having to pay for electricity ever again?

And one more thing... The idea of some people to use hydrogen for running cars and help the environment would be ended in some way but it would be in favor of the electric car which the economy is steering in that direction. As for the hydrogen... production of significant amount of hydrogen could be made with the use of my device and the uses and benefits become endless. I have developed a complete system to do just that and although it is still in it's infancy I can see hydrogen for heating in cold areas becoming the main source in no less than five to ten years.

Many technologies exist that when properly combined can end the need for oil and coal. The way I see it at this point the only need for oil should be for lubrication and plastics and in fact I am somewhat against even that but until those are replaced we'll have to contend with a few oil leftovers.

One last thing... my device costs under a thousand dollars in materials and if you read about Bessler's wheel there is a statement made by the one person who seen it up close that it could be made by an adolescent child and my device is really not that difficult to construct using readily available stuff but some machining is necessary.

This might be a slight bit off topic but hey I had to tell!

truesearch

@mdlarouche

I hope that you come through with a design that you can share with the OU community. Most of us are searching for a verifiable design that we can duplicate.

Still searching. . . .

truesearch