Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlife's insanity, ignorance and or quest for free energy. Please Help!

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@nightlife

Its  not a theory man... were out in our yards with copper pipes what are you doing.?
                                                                                                          Joe

Phi science ... i lean more towards good old victor myself most of the time.  Vortex theory is the nature of life
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

nightlife

Localjoe, I consider any thought as a theory. Cant you tell? LOL

I am not doing anything yet because I am not done figuring out the best way to go about it. Hell, I just got done with my idiotic theory my brain needs time to re-fuel for my next idiotic thought process.

Let me ask you all something.

You can not create a movement without creating a resistance and you can not create a resistance without creating a frequency. The same would apply to any combination of the three. True or False?

My common sense will not let me think of this in any other way.

Localjoe

Let your common sense be derived from experimenting not from pieces that others have claimed true... will save you time in the long run.  If i had listened to everyone when they told me the earth batteries were strictly a galvanic cell we would have missed out on a great thread so if you have tangible proof the people will come .Until that point they may harass you tho so be weary.  You havent touched on the anti particles in your theory too ... what if particle and anti particle were always in orbit because of magnetic alignment and the ether they pass through resist them according to there spin which is resistance on the medium. 
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

nightlife

Localjoe, that?s my problem, I am not listening to what anyone tells me. This whole theory of mine is based on what I find to be sensible in my mind. I started from scratch trying to find out what electricity is and I state what I find it to be in the theory I posted.

I had to find out exactly what it is before I could find a way to produce it.