Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator" Is this new?

Started by bourne, December 16, 2007, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Just had this E-mail today

Hi Hans,

I have very much enjoyed all the work and posting that you have done on the Earth Battery. I have a question , have you ever heard of a Timothy Thrapp? The reason I ask is because I just heard a radio interview and he was talking a lot about Stubblefield earth battery, He give a very simple description of it at about 17 min into the hour show and tell how the AC is made. 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/WaterFuelMuseum/2007/09/29/timothy

I did listen to the broadcast, interesting stuff. I have written to Tim, let's see what he has to say or if I get a call from someone asking for 100 bucks.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pirate88179

@ Hans:

They should pay money to speak to you!  Or, at least buy you a very good Australian beer.  The more I hear about this guy, the less I believe.  That part in the broadcast where he said he discovered a way to grow limbs back on dogs and people, but it was being suppressed sounded like a load of crap to me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

This is what I received. Why am I not surprised?

Hans von Lieven

Hello Sir!

Thank you for your interest in our new energy technologies!

We see you have Questions, We have answers.

We are WORLD IMPROVEMENT THROUGH THE SPIRIT MINISTRIES, WITTS.

Our Director is Sir Timothy Thrapp. You can do a google search on him. He is World Renown Scientist and Minister and Engineer.

We here at WITTS Ministries have produced demonstrations of electrical power, in excess of 20 Mega Watts!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, OR A PRANK!

We are sincere and honest and plain Christian people.

We can answer all your questions by phone consultation.

Suggested donation is 100 dollars per hour.

PLEASE NOTE: ONE HOUR MINIMUM!

Send Donations by  to;           WITTS
                                            PO Box 293
                                            Holmesvile, Ohio   44691

Donations are tax deductible.

Or send donations, by pay pal to our treasurer John Miller, Wits2011@ yahoo.com

In addition to energy technologies, we also have developed solutions to all types of pollution.

We have developed transportation systems that can travel at fantastic speeds and runs on solar panels, or our own advanced energy systems. No wings needed, also no propellers or jet engines.

We are looking for people who want to help move these things forward! If you are such a person,
DO NOT EMAIL US! Until after you have made a donation to our cause!

This will avoid us being inundated with junk emails.

THANK YOU!   

AND GOD BLESS YOU!
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Koen1

amazing! Yet another goup that is ready to hand over full plans for free energy devices if you only give them lots of money...

"We are sincere and honest and plain christian people" yeah well... So were the Spanish conquistadores and the inquisition... ;)

"We see you have questions. We have answers." But we don't give you any answers before you give us lots of your money.
That's how sincere and honest and plain we are.

Plain greedy is more like it...

thejerry

I sent them an email after seeing the video and they replied, in part;

We here at WITTS Ministries have produced demonstrations of electrical power, in excess of 20 Mega Watts!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE, OR A PRANK!
We are sincere and honest and plain Christian people.
We can answer all your questions by phone consultation.
Suggested donation is 100 dollars per hour.
PLEASE NOTE: ONE HOUR MINIMUM!

There won't be any one coming here to answer your questions. If they had anything like they claim, I doubt they would need to charge $100.00 to answer your questions. They may be WITTS but they are looking for half wits with plenty of cash!