Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Easier to build and understand than Marks' TPU

Started by sparks, December 20, 2007, 11:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I have attached a diagram from my website that is a design modeled on information about golden boxes electrocuting people that tried to grab them.
They were found in ancient ruins in Egypt.  I have also seen heirogliphics
that look just like this machine somewhere on this website.  I believe they were power collectors, that may well have been working for thousands of years.  I asked a friend of mine who is an Egyptian buff,  about these golden boxes, and she remembers something about the Nazis grabbing up a bunch of them in WW2.  Probably melted them down for some kinda screwedup Nazi shit. Anyway,  it is a shitload easier to build compared to Marks' secret tpu design.I was on the verge of building a tpu with a low voltage orbital current initiator.
I like this energy collector because you don't have to worry about overheating , folding up, rf, kicker coil frequencies, cooking oscillators, and Runaway.  If the attractor current in this CEC (cylindrical energy collector) becomes two strong;  the magnetic directing shell will start putting the energy straight to ground and inherently regulate it's strength.  Take a look, tell me what you think.  Should be a real easy scale up.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Earl

The above image should have been saved as GIF or other, not as JPG.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

acerzw

@sparks

It seems a simple idea which is good, do you think its output will be enough to power itself, what is the source of the environmental energy, sunlight?

@Earl

With an image that small it really doesn't make a difference unless you are downloading at 1 bit a second...

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Earl

It has nothing to do with file size and download speed; JPG introduces noise into
a graphics image, which is not seen in photos, but messes up technical drawings.
The poor image quality leaps right off the screen.

It is also of matter of doing things correctly and incorrectly.  There is no more time or effort needed to save in GIF, so why not do it correctly?

Earl
Quote from: acerzw on December 21, 2007, 01:50:23 PM
@Earl

With an image that small it really doesn't make a difference unless you are downloading at 1 bit a second...
A
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

sparks

@Earl

I am using windows paint program to make these diagrams.  I tried saving one as a tif file and it put all these little squares in the colors.  You can see it on my website linked below.  It is the one that shows the newly designed tpu at the bottom of the tpu page.

@ Acer

I am not sure what kind of energy this is going to collect.  I believe it will capture photons and electrons and possibly ions.  What wave forms I'm not sure of.  It may even suck in energy frequencies all the way down to rf.  My contention is that the tpu and this cec collects energy by creating a tiny sun or a giant electron.  The ordered energy inside a guiding magnetic shell.  Another thing I don't know is if the magnetic shell does classification of the energy.  In other words will different forms of energy migrate in different directions along the magnetic shell and setup a potential between the plates, or will the potential be setup to ground.   The earth's magnetic shell seems to do this when you take into consideration that ozone collects over the south pole and hydrogen ions are streaming towards the north pole.  I'm going to build one in my electric motor shop and power it up with a variable dc supply I have.  I also want to do a little more research on the Egyptian "golden boxes"
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love