Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I am Angry - What is going on here?

Started by hansvonlieven, December 29, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

Who else here thinks that , when the answer does come to us, it will be so simple as to not need any funding from ANY government.

Open source means; BY the people FOR the people.    There used to be some other organization that followed the same thinking, we called it democracy, Look what happened to that!

We can thank the likes of Rumsfeld for the FEAR based society we all live in now. If you are singing his praises I have to ask, are you a freemason?

I have been accused of being a 'bomb making terrorist' because someone I work with saw me reading a book about Vicktor Schauberger with Implosion on the front cover. That is 'real' understanding of the World, for most people!
99% of the population have been tricked into thinking they are too dumb to do anything. Just leave it to the government to sort out and carry on recycling your TV dinner packaging so it can be sold back to you.

My point is, these criminals, who have been suppressing open thought for a long time, now know it is reaching a critical mass. So have changed tactics.
All of a sudden we have lots of NEW FRIENDS!
Go on, tell me that a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT will sort this mess out.

but what do I know, I am just a Newbie. (read my signature below)
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

todd.hathaway

Quote from: bourne on December 29, 2007, 10:40:45 PM
Who else here thinks that , when the answer does come to us, it will be so simple as to not need any funding from ANY government.

Open source means; BY the people FOR the people.    There used to be some other organization that followed the same thinking, we called it democracy, Look what happened to that!

We can thank the likes of Rumsfeld for the FEAR based society we all live in now. If you are singing his praises I have to ask, are you a freemason?

I have been accused of being a 'bomb making terrorist' because someone I work with saw me reading a book about Vicktor Schauberger with Implosion on the front cover. That is 'real' understanding of the World, for most people!
99% of the population have been tricked into thinking they are too dumb to do anything. Just leave it to the government to sort out and carry on recycling your TV dinner packaging so it can be sold back to you.

My point is, these criminals, who have been suppressing open thought for a long time, now know it is reaching a critical mass. So have changed tactics.
All of a sudden we have lots of NEW FRIENDS!
Go on, tell me that a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT will sort this mess out.

but what do I know, I am just a Newbie. (read my signature below)

I am a theosophist if you HAVE to throw me into a box...
Regarding supporting our government, one decides whether 'We The People' can manifest positive change through government involvement or not.
If we can't work with our own government to create change, then it really doesn't matter what we do...the joys of living in a republic.
If you don't want to work with the govt, then work with whoever you can trust to bring adv energy techs to the public.  If you feel that's still working with the dark forces, then find the nearest corner and rock back and forth until things magically change for the better.
*snickers*
Life in the U.S. is obviously becoming rather expensive to maintain our current way of life due to our dependency on foreign hydrocarbon fuels - see http://zfacts.com/p/461.html for the price of addiction to foreign oil.
We have to stand up and make positive change happen.  No one else is doing it for us...gee, so what else is new.

bourne

I know what your saying but, it is the insistence that the Government has some god given right to be involved in everything.

Answer = Taxation.

Large numbers of people are waking up to the fact that things can be done far better and cheaper than what has gone before.

That is why this forum exists, is it not? That is why some inventors are bypassing the Patenting way of thinking. Patents only protect the potential to make profit. How many people have stood up in court, pointing their greedy little digit, saying "that was my idea. You owe me!"

Think of a world without money, where everyone gives more than is taken. The Whole world would be full of abundance, everywhere!
Impossible in the world we know, because of greed.

I am not government bashing
QuoteOnce funding is successfully distributed to these research projects, the technologies developed out of this initiative will monopolize what is becoming a trillion dollar alternative energy market.
It is all about control
QuotePower corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

hansvonlieven

Regarding my background, I am a Nuclear & Counterproliferation officer with the Army, volunteering for DoD while assigned to the Univ of Maryland to bring them adv energy techs if they're interested, while also working to improve energy practices on bases so the need for hydrocarbon fuels is reduced.  This effort helps secure independent study credit for a couple of the classes, which is why I can find time to volunteer.
At the Univ of Maryland I have to complete an M.S. degree in Nuclear Engineering by May 2009, which leaves a lot of time to do this since only a few courses remain for the degree, though I am also helping to establish the Energy Systems Engineering curriculum at UMD, and could obtain an M.S. degree in that program by 2009 if I keep a full load of courses each term including summer.  Through 2012, I will be assigned to the Armed Forces Radiological Research Institute as a research reactor operator, a research reactor (TRIGA) similar to the one at UMD.

and:

QuoteHans,

We are in contact with Chinese officials who will be able to determine whether his claims are legit or not.  Once that info is provided, appropriate action (or lack thereof) will be taken...promise.

G'day Todd,

I would have thought with the background you claim you would be able to ADVISE Chinese officials on the viability of Lawrence Tseung's ideas rather than relying on the words of communist party hacks that do not know a lever from a wheel.

Get real mate, if you claim who you are, you should be able to judge for yourself. Almost anyone here can.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

markdansie

Todd is a well respected member of the New Energy Congress and has helped facilitate funding and goods for many inventors open sourced or non open sourced. many people choose to go open sourced...that is fine but others choose to go about using patents etc...not just for commercial reasons.
I an a few others in the new energy congress have travelled the world (45 flights this year for me including 22 internationals) seeking out technologies and trying to assist many to be further developed. Some require multi million funding and it is fair for an investor to seek some kind of return. Others have been assisted by Todd and myself with no strings attached. More often than not it leads to a dead end and the funding is lost. Thats ok thats the risk.
I often find many people want open sourcing for their own political agenda's...this is worse than greed.
Anyway just wanted to lend my support to Todd as I have seen how he has assisted many people over many years often at his own expense. I live in Australia Hans...and I am not sure why you dont reply to my emails but I wish you all the best.
Mark