Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo

Started by Schpankme, December 31, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penno64

One more -

are you calling a top and bottom pair, one coil?

Thanks, Penno

romerouk

Quote from: penno64 on May 04, 2011, 08:12:18 AM
One more -

are you calling a top and bottom pair, one coil?

Thanks, Penno
the coils are conencted in pairs, top with the bottom but when i am talking about coils I am refering to each individual one.
The current setup works with the driving coils in attraction to the magnets. I have originally tried in repulsion but this one works better.

gauschor

Very interesting device. I searched in Peswiki and found that another one made this device with a COP of 1.7. I wonder why this device is not used more widely in industry? The circuits I found look quite complicated though. Definitely not something for the average sixpack Joe...

neptune

@romero uk .The device that you have built could be far more important than you are aware .One key question is , how complex are the electronics . If you are certain of your measurement techniques , then you have a proven COP of nearly 2 . Even if this can not be looped , look at the significance in small scale wind power . Imagine DOUBLING the output of a small scale wind plant . Or a solar array . Applications are suitable for both suburbia and third world villages . In a solar set up ,you can double the energy the solar panel put into the battery . And Double it again as it leaves the battery to feed the load ! Hows that for compound interest ! If the tech is scaleable , you could run machines in series , so that the energy increases in an exponential manner . Given enough info , I would definitely replicate this one .So back to the electronics . How about a schematic . Or why don't you sell detailed plans , and ultimately Kits?If this is real why are we wasting time on less attainable technologies?

woopy

Wowww!! Romerouk :o

fantastic work.

Can't wait to prepare a replication. Your electronic seems much simpler than the one we can see at peswiki.

Have you a shematic?

Thanks

Laurent