Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible runner for real

Started by AB Hammer, January 14, 2008, 07:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Well! Well! Some one may have beaten us to it.

This was posted on another forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItT-XqqrHE

It seems to work kind of slow but we will see, now that it has been exposed. But it is very big for only 250 watts of out put. A little more than 3 light bulbs of 75 watt each. I feel even if it was done, I think we can do allot better on power to make it even practicable.

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

sevich

Hey Hammer boy!

I don't agree!  I think it's not legitimate! ... Way too much power (watts) generated for such a slow rotation....then again, I'm only a backyard mechanic, what would I know ?

;-)

hansvonlieven

Sorry boys,

My feeling is it is just another scam. The video posted is of very poor quality and was made in 1993. That is 15 years ago. You would think they would have come up with a better video since then. They claim to have patented the device in over 20 countries but give no details. There is no website and no way given to contact the inventor not even the inventor's name is mentioned, just some "Business Developer" who is trying to raise money. That business developer has only just now surfaced with a shit video from 1993. I smell some guy trying a rip off with old footage of whatever that thing is.

Hans von Lieven

Incidentally, 300 KVA is not 250 Watts, it is about 240 KW.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

mscoffman

Since this is a 1993 era movie this probably is the 15KVA version = 15KW resistive.

Any time you see belts and pulleys in a mechanism You should think:
possible "Van De GRAF generator - static electrical management!". as 99%
efficient machinery + environmental energy = overunity.Then the guy can
claim any old bizarre nonsense mechanical theory for the overunity. But
you know that a  mechanism needs to have a lower center of gravity at
the end than at the beginning to have supplied mechanical energy so that
is not it.  ;)   MSCoffman

AB Hammer

hansvonlieven

Thanks for responding, I know you have seen many fakes.  I will admit I kind of hope so, for it still give us a chance instead of a 15year old surprise. That tends to be so disappointing of time lost due to the challenge that was given me thinking that it hadn't ben done.

Here is what it said at PESWiki.com that threw me off.

This machine has been under development since 1967. The first working model was demonstrated in 1993 and allegedly put out 15 KVA. The present model allegedly puts out 300 KVA (~250 Watts).

I saw the 250 watts.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan