Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

I believe that for Tesla, capacitance played a key role in extracting large amounts of power from the aether. The bifilar Tesla pancake or cylindrical series wound coil with its high capacitance is a case in point.

Do you think this form of winding (bifi series) is present in these coils and worthy of consideration here? Bob

Edit: I had another look at the photo above. Looks like they're not all bifilar (some single strand), however, perhaps with the common feed, might there be a combination of picking up ambient RE and its amplification in the bifi coils?

Robert

Quote from: Bob Smith on May 02, 2012, 07:09:45 PM
I believe that for Tesla, capacitance played a key role in extracting large amounts of power from the aether. The bifilar Tesla pancake or cylindrical series wound coil with its high capacitance is a case in point.

Do you think this form of winding (bifi series) is present in these coils and worthy of consideration here? Bob

Edit: I had another look at the photo above. Looks like they're not all bifilar (some single strand), however, perhaps with the common feed, might there be a combination of picking up ambient RE and its amplification in the bifi coils?

He said they were tesla coils. Perhaps not all, maybe the big ones. Certainly Tesla coils in my opinion are tools that cannot be ignored for the simple fact that there is little or no resistance in them. I was reading Tesla's patent (462418)  electrical conversion apparatus. I'm certain this is the set up he used for his "no wire" motor. Here, there is no radiant energy at all, the back EMF provides all the electricity for the motor. Too bad I'm not good enough to calculate all that's needed to make a similar set up.

Neo-X

I think i found out the secret of daniel pormerlou ou circuit :)

LightRider

Quote from: Neo-X on November 04, 2012, 02:30:04 AM
I think i found out the secret of daniel pormerlou ou circuit :)

yeah right ;) that's a good one  ;D
If this was just, no words would be necessary.
and I guess you're never saw him to say that...
sorry for my sarcasm...
your quest is honorable, good luck !

LightRider

wattsup

@all

Huh, back in 2007 when I was at the DP event, I had quickly jotted down some notes per module that DP presented. These were done very quickly as DP went through his modules one after the other so there was not much time to elaborate and you could not use any camera or video, the only thing left was pen and paper while fighting the amazement of it all. I put them away and completely forgot about them till this weekend when I was doing some office cleaning. hehehe

Anyways, I just scanned them all into a pdf format and am attaching the pdf file here (Wattsup-Notes-DP.pdf).

I also put one on my ftp site located here.....
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Researchers/Daniel%20Pomerleau/
The ftp site also has a good selection of other DP related stuff.

Seven years later and still as stumped as day one. Some mysteries are just meant to last and his have definitely earned a spot in the OU Hall of Mysteries. hahahahahaha

wattsup