Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@marcel

Ive had copper pipes in the ground all winter.. no apparent oxidation. As well We've been replicatign the nathan stubblefield earth battery over in my thread and havent wittnessed those type of degradations.  Just wanted to thro in a second opinion  ;) :)
                                                                                                             joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

M@rcel

Quote from: Localjoe on April 27, 2008, 04:41:36 PM
@marcel

Ive had copper pipes in the ground all winter.. no apparent oxidation. As well We've been replicatign the nathan stubblefield earth battery over in my thread and havent wittnessed those type of degradations.  Just wanted to thro in a second opinion  ;) :)
                                                                                                             joe
thank you for correcting me (seriously!)

innovation_station

Quote from: wattsup on April 27, 2008, 02:39:47 PM
@M@rcel

I was referring to a Tesla Patent No. 685957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy
I have uploaded a copy of the Patent here;
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=get43

The video of the two radiators (made of copper) is showing how the earth, with copper and some water can create electrical power. The Tesla patent shows the same thing but with one plate in the ground and an second plate in the air (aerial plate).

Enjoy.

hey guys do we not have to transmit in ordor to recieve??

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Localjoe

@IS

Sometign about an electrically large antenna with small physicall dimensions.. I seem to recall.
                                                                                                            Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

sm0ky2

someone questioned above how a single wire could be a "capacitor", well, in fact it is.
a wire, being less than a superconductor - has some degree of capacitance (just a very low "c" value, and the diaelectric has an extremely low tolerance). but for all intensive purposes it has the same function as any other capacitor. The longer the wire (or thicker the single plate), the more this effect is prevalent.

This could not be used with anything but a very high freq., because the wire "breaks down" very quickly, and conducts the charge across itself.

This may seem "petty" and insignificant with respect to a low frequency signal, but mathematically, a single copper wire "could be" used as an HF cap. - though to what extent, im am not sure.....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.