Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@all

Well since I am now working on ottos yoke coil and am waiting for some 24 awg wire, I decided also that since I am now getting the hang of using these damn transistors and mosfets, I made a replication of ACs circuit. lol

Using an IRF9540 (p-channel type) with the source on the positive side and the drain going between the choke coil and the transformer, I managed to produce on the secondary an average of 5-6 volts while lighting a 12 volts light. My power supply was set at 6 volts and it was drawing .01 amps. Best results were when pulsing between 65 and 165 hz. Higher frequency pulses did not produce any better results even when changing the capacitor value.

I tried to replicate my Erfinders Circuit but could not figure out how to do it with transistors since I would have to replicate a DPDT relay. I'll have to work at this for a while.

I want to also try something using a bifilar coil. We know that a bifilar coil will neutralize the magnetic field. So what if you put a transistor only on one of the coils. By leaving one of the coils always energized and by only pulsing the other coil, at pulse on, the field would be canceled, at pulse off the field would be energized. So you can actually do this pulsing at half the amperage since you are only working on one of the coils. I put a small diagram below. I wonder if this could be looped in a way.

clone477

What happed to ERfinder and everyone else.  This was a good thread,  I dont think there was ever a final answer from erfinder as to what the best this to do with the secondary charged capacitor/bifilar coil??  Could this be used to fire back into the low induction primary circuit.  It be nice to hear from you guys and finilizing this subject.  Fern

armagdn03

those who were involved, still are.

What must be understood is that what was being demonstrated was to help people understand the workings of a certain kind of system in a new light. The main people involved (not the people trying to replicate) were and are much further in development of systems lightyears beyond what was shown here. It would be awesome if people did continue this thread, unfortunately the ones in the know, dont have infinite time to proad people along and generate interest.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

hydrocontrol

Quote from: clone477 on September 07, 2008, 02:18:19 AM
What happed to ERfinder and everyone else.  This was a good thread,  I dont think there was ever a final answer from erfinder as to what the best this to do with the secondary charged capacitor/bifilar coil??  Could this be used to fire back into the low induction primary circuit.  It be nice to hear from you guys and finilizing this subject.  Fern

ERfinder appears to be busy making a self running magnetic motor.  ;D ;D
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tdWkn1m-4w

I believe the plans for this magnetic motor just got released in this thread.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5501.msg125460.html#msg125460

It would be nice if this was the 'real deal'.   :-\  Maybe CLaNZeR will try another replication based on these new plans.

armagdn03

that's not the same Erfinder, the name is actually a word that means inventor.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.