Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Examples of TPU in Nature

Started by jeanna, January 27, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Cool thread!

I think it should be realized that most rotating spherical bodies surrounded by an equal vacuity of space represent the "TPU" as a whole.

They are open energy systems, (closed if you take into account the entire universe) which are in their respective stages of winding up, or unwinding, polarizing into matter, and equal vacuity of space, and depolarizing back to the neutral fulcrum which divided them.

These systems are both gravitating towards their center, and radiating out from their center at all times. Its gravitation makes the sphere act like a load, receiving energy from other polar bodies around it. Its radiation does the opposite, it dissipates energy out from its center into the space and other objects around it.

Notice that this description is in opposition to the traditional entropic ideals of modern science. This model suggests equal rhythmic interchange between polarization, and depolarization, where giving and recieving are balanced and equal, thus making the models run at UNITY!!!
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

acerzw

It is interesting to note in EM's picture that the details are slightly blurred as if the items are at the limit of the resolution/focusing ability of the device taking the picture. If you look closely you can see that while the triangle (and larger hexagonal shapes they make up) are regular, the small component parts that they are made up of are not. They appear to  have small indentations at the centre and so may in fact be a torus which being on the limits of the image resolution are not captured fully. They also appear to match Dr Patrick Flanagan torus like 'particles' which he describes in both versions of his book, the old one which has Jeanne's picture and the new one with a different cover that does not even mention it.

I am curious as to the radiation microscope, what type of microscope was it? What type of radiation? As far as I was aware the resolution which it appears to have was until a few years ago not supposed to be possible... I know that recently work has been done on lenses with negative refractive indexes and other means by which pictures like these could be taken. Also I did a search on the net and was not able to find any similar pictures, in fact I found none of the structure of iron that were like this... weird?

Similar theories regarding a toroidal 'atom' are put forward in two other books:

Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It
   by William Lyne (Second revised edition) Published by Creatopia Productions
   ISBN 0-9637467-6-6

(Very Highly Recommended - The Key - Contains so much information! Page 156 onwards, see Star of David  ;))
   Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man
   by Dean & Mary Hardy and Marjorie & Kenneth Killick, Published by Delta-K Products
   ISBN 0-932298-58-7

Interesting that all these books either have Tesla or Pyramids in common, no coincidence I think...

Below is a diagram that I made from the Pyramid Energy book and have gradually been evolving by adding information from other sources... (PDF as well) The Pyramid book goes into more detail and the diagrams in it are almost identical to those of PF's and those in the Occult Ether Physics book... ;)

The Divine Cosmos website also has interesting geometric/molecular pictures, in one of their free online e-books, that show similar phenomenon to that in EM's picture.

It also nice to see another contribution related to Leedskalnin... it always the same old names... Tesla, Leedskalnin, Keely, Flanagan, Schauberger etc... one day I am sure all there ideas will be linked more closely...

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

scotty1

Hi all...love the comment about the acid...i wish  ;)
Jeanna.....glad you pointed that out...I was showing my friends the same thing.
The bubbles in my pice have the same rings around them but you can only see them if you do the test yourself....In my bubbles the rings are composed of STRINGS all lined up.
I have tested the strings very carefully to see their behaviour...I have watched matter dissolve until the last few strings are left, and i can see the last few come apart...then everything that was a bit of zinc has now gone to surround the bubbles that came out of it....
THE BUBBLES COME OUT OF THE ZINC...AND THE BROKEN UP PIECES OF MATTER  ATTATCH THEMSELVES TO THE BUBBLES?
When the bubbles group like in my pics...the larger ones absorb the smaller ones...and the strings join the larger bubble.
I dissolved MAGNETITE in my car battery acid....I watched the magnetite dissolve bit by bit.....I also used a magnet to move the Magnetite around as it dissolved...but as the strings come out they did not move with the magnetic field....but went to the bubbles (which come out of the magnetite!).
Here is a pic I call MASS EJECTIONS..it shows the strings being ejected out of the bubble...but again with this bubble i had to let it dry out a bit....
The magnification I use is 300 to 450X  just on a kids microscope with 2 AA batteries in it...
I have a good microscope..but i can't see the strings in it...I get good sharpness but not the magnification.....actually the cheapy scope is better for looking at the outside rings of the bubbles and the good scope is better at looking at the center of the bubbles....
For those of you who like to experiment.....make lots of bubbles...and then shine a red lazer pointer at them and see the sight in the scope....soooo cool....but i could not get an image....I did find an image very similar in a book...the book was about Alchemy.... ;D
Maybe people think i'm trippin', but all i did was the tests that Ed Leedskalnin said to do...and i recorded the results as i have shown...I've had a fascinating 5 years of experimenting.....
Scotty.

jeanna

from Acerzw
QuoteVery Highly Recommended - The Key - Contains so much information! Page 156 onwards, see Star of David
Who wrote this etc?
(I also have the occult ether physice. After you get past all the ranting it is really quite good.)

Perhaps PF can answer the ? about the radiation microscope. His website may be
http://www.phisciences.com/
I don't know how he is about answering questions. might be worth a try.

@Scotty1
well, I may be getting my microscope out soon. so, I may try something like this. can you give me a direct link to leedskallion's website - or instructions?

jeanna

acerzw

Quote from: acerzw on January 28, 2008, 01:29:27 PM
   (Very Highly Recommended - The Key - Contains so much information! Page 156 onwards, see Star of David  ;))
   Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man
   by Dean & Mary Hardy and Marjorie & Kenneth Killick, Published by Delta-K Products
   ISBN 0-932298-58-7

@Jeanne
It was written by, see above  :D

Funny, I have seen PF's website... it is a bit cheesy which is slightly worrying... and makes no mention of his sensor disks which were one of the most interesting things he did in my opinion, after his pyramid experiments, like the prototype pyramid energy plate shown in his book. I wonder what happened to that?

There is a great page on his sensor disks here...

http://www.crystalinks.com/sensordisk.html

His Wikipedia entry makes interesting reading, and while I accept you cannot believe everything you read adds a dimension to his character which makes you wonder about the iron picture...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Flanagan

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866