Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Examples of TPU in Nature

Started by jeanna, January 27, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

Hi all...here is something else a bit contraversial...but very cool if it is correct....
I'm also wondering how that cover pic was taken ect....because it is so close to my experiments...
Scotty
Leedskalnin.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/scott_l?action=profile

jeanna

I  am sorry for the size. they said the pics can be used if the names of the photographers and ASU always accompanied the pics. So, the first one is large and together they are 1.1M
Notice the flatness of the copper in this atom of cuprite. The pink is O, I think but the middle flat one is the metal. have a look.
All are photographed by the same group at ASU
jeanna

Eye-on-beam

Great thinking and fantastic photographs. the idea comes back to the pyramid tri-ad.. im a follower of Ed as well and i remember the reading saying that he actually could see this this process happen on the surface of his eye. i will look it up and try to quote him, its been a few years since i visited his work. another thing i wanted to post was a photo from Coral Castle. the last time i was there i happen to listen to some of the recording there and i heard that he had numbers engraved on the wall in his laboratory, so i took a picture and i will try to get it on here for you. the numbers according to the tape is that they are crucial in his work, and his work was great..

well apperantly i have no idea how to upload a picture so here are the numbers that he scribed into the coral wall

they are as follows

7 1 2 9

6 1 0 5 1 9 5

these numbers can be put up in my photo if someone could tell how to post or upload a photo. thanks for listening and i will revisit Eds' work.

as far as the numbers to mean 1 9 5    this could relate to 19.5 degrees that Mr. Hoaglan always refers to in his mars calculations regarding his face on mars.

also the numbers 7129 could be the earths frequency for him at the time of his existence. just thinking... 7.129 Hz for example

any thoughts?

wattsup

@Eob

To upload a photo, go to your post above and click on modify.

Below the text field, you will see a line starting with Attach.

Click the browse button and find the image on your computer. Highlight it, then click on the Open button. The file location will appear in the open field between Attach and Browse button.

I usually unclick the "Notify me of replies" field.

Click on Post.

Eye-on-beam

a few quotes of Eds' as i review his notes. 

"you have noticed that lightening hits the biggest tree and the tallest building. in the north hemisphere the south pole magnets are going up, and the north pole magnets coming down in the same flash. lightening only strikes if the north and the south magnets are concentrated too much in a small space. if not concentrated then they pass through everything without much notice. i believe that water, sunlight and the north and south pole magnets are making plants grow."

he has interesting writings and i found it here goes:

""this is for biologist. I can see chromosomes without a microscope. to see i close my eyes and then i open one eye just a little to look at the blue sky. then i can see chains of beads floating in the liquid in my eye. some chains of beads are longer than others. most of the chains are folded over in irregular shapes and between several beads in a chain there is a bigger bead and sometimes there is one, two or more beads hanging outside the chain, and sometimes i can see one, two or more beads floating seperatly. each bead's center is light, and the outside rim dark"

thats some of his writings but interestingly very close to what is going on here. thanks for any thoughts..