Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Examples of TPU in Nature

Started by jeanna, January 27, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eye-on-beam

@wattsup

thanks for the tip, i tried this and no photo shows up, i try this the second time and a message appears that says " sorry there is already an attachment with the same name...."

its here we just cant see it...   :) much like magnetism its here we jus cant see it..  like moving electrons..

help...

wattsup

@Eob

If that's the case, then go back to the post, go to modify.

You will see a section called Attached (not Attach). Unclick the image file name. Then go to the Attach line, do the browse again, refind the file on your computer, click open, click post.

This will happen when you are trying to upload a filename that is already in the Attached section even if the image does not appear in the thread. It's happened to me before.

Localjoe

@Scotty and anyone else interested

This place has some interesting views into ED's numbers http://www.gnostics.com/numbersIII.html
                                                         Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Eye-on-beam

more Eds' writings....

" To get more magnet out of the coil put the coil in a steel or iron tube, then the tube outside the coil will be a magnet the same as the coil's core, but the magnet poles will be opposite, it means at the same coil end if the core end is noth pole the tube end will be south pole. in this way you will get almost again as much magnet out of the coil and in the core and tube. you also do better yet, join one end of the coil's core end with the same metal, joining core with the tube, make two holes in the end of metal for the coil wire ends to go out, fasten a ring on top, now you have the most efficient electric magnet for lifting purposes. it wastes no magnets that come from your battery or dynamo"

Note: we are wasting much energy by not securing the outer windings of the coil..

thoughts..

@Scotty  great site hopefully someone has a grip on the math, for it exceeds my passion and the writing is always great to reread..

scotty1

Hi all...I have put Ed's pmh test on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y31dUcO2z_o
You know the more i look at the number pic...it looks like there is more to the 7129....like 712945 or something?
I've never really studied the numbers because they are just too random...and any calc's will still be unknowns...
-----------------------
Apart from the beads in your eyes...Ed could see shiny things moving all around...I can see them too...The effect is similar to what you see in a CLOUD CHAMBER....where silvery streaks from cosmic rays or other radiations can be seen in an alcahol vapour....
The shiny things move all around like a swarm of flies...and if you look a little sharper you can indeed see the whole sky or cloud boiling, almost like you are looking at the aether..or medium with your naked eye :o
Another way i do it is to look at the top of a wooden fence of tree...and the area around it will be full of shiny streaks and something like a boiling gas..
First you see the beads in your eye....then put them in the foreground and look behind them....then you see the shiny things....put them in the foreground and look behind them and the boiling effect will appear...I do it all the time....even in my car waiting at the lights.... ;D
I have also seen other people post that they could see these things too, and they never knew about Ed's writings...so I told them and showed them the notes, and they agreed that Ed words describe what they could see.
Scotty