Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

zerotensor's coil project

Started by zerotensor, January 29, 2008, 04:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotensor

Here is a blown-up version of the graph, in which it should be easier to distinguish the two components.  Blue is the z-component (up-down) and red is the y-component (into and out of the page).

tinu

May I also enjoy the ride?

Hopf fibration is beyond my skills but maybe I can follow it. For now, I however fail to see a potential practical connection (ref 'interesting properties') between electron model and toroidal coil. Is it the potential well you envisage as giving hope or something else (i.e. singularities)? Can you detail on it in the available time? Also, it is not clear for me if you aim toward a superconducting coil or a regular one.

The topics look very promising.
Thanks for sharing it with us,
Tinu

Schpankme

Quote from: zerotensor on January 29, 2008, 04:23:42 AM
I am planning to build a special coil of my own design, one that I believe will have some remarkable properties.

Hi zerotensor,

Can you please give a descriptive of the size, and configuration of the coil discussed ?

Thank you,

- Schpankme

zerotensor

Quote from: tinu on January 30, 2008, 09:40:36 AM
May I also enjoy the ride?

Hopf fibration is beyond my skills but maybe I can follow it. For now, I however fail to see a potential practical connection (ref 'interesting properties') between electron model and toroidal coil. Is it the potential well you envisage as giving hope or something else (i.e. singularities)? Can you detail on it in the available time? Also, it is not clear for me if you aim toward a superconducting coil or a regular one.

The topics look very promising.
Thanks for sharing it with us,
Tinu

As to why I think that this coil geometry might produce something unusual, in the end, it's just a hunch.  But a good, educated hunch, I think.  I like the idea of taking a whole bunch of electrons and making them dance together as one giant electron. That's what happens inside a superconductor, as the wavefunctions of the electrons cohere and spread out across the entire material.  Magnetic flux is quantized inside a superconductor, and manifests itself as toroidal vortices of supercurrent within the material.  What would happen if we confined the flow of electrons to this primal, underlying geometry with a specially-designed coil?  I want to find out.

I would love to work with superconductors, but I think I'll try copper at room temperature first (unless some superconducting wire should happen to fall off a truck) ...

supersam

@zero,

if that is your'e question then steven mark has already answered it. it is eltecro magnetics of the earth.  what part of that do you not understand?

lol
sam