Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The inventions of Captain Hans Coler

Started by neptune, January 31, 2008, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Michelinho on January 13, 2009, 10:51:01 AM
@ Koen1,

The Stromerzeurger looks very much like the Tesla radiant energy device but instead of caps, Coler used magnets.

Link for the German patent:
www.rexresearch.com/coler/de680761.pdf

Take care,

Michel

The device in this patent is a sort of inverter. It uses two sources of DC (batteries in this case) and produces AC. This is NOT the Coler device that the British authorities talk about. In fact it is difficult to see why Hans Coler's name appears in the patent at all. There are no magnets in the device nor are there coils. V1 and V2 , here drawn as resistors represent the load, the rest is simply an arrangement of potentiometers and a couple of batteries.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Michelinho

Thanks Hans for the info.

So it is really not related, the original patent application was filled in 1923 and this one in 1937-39. That makes sense.

Take care,

Michel

pese

Quote from: neptune on January 31, 2008, 01:48:38 PM
Captain Coler is alleged to have built a device called a Magnetstromapparat, which, using only coils magnets and capacitors could generate up to 12 volts. This was  allegedly investigated by the British Government, and was the subject of a Government report. Has anyone attempted to duplicate this, or know of any duplication? If you go to http://angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/hanscoler.htm  you will see a photo of a replication. The builder obviously went to a lot of trouble. But results are "unknown". Any comments on this?
He hase constructed also
one of 750 watts.
1942 one with 7500 watts,
(that powered house and labor in Berlin)
and an 75kw (100ps) one in Penemünde
that was working and ready to replace
gasoline motor in aircraft,
The end of war, hase stop this (to win the war)
(possibly good so), but all the constructions "are gone"....
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Michelinho

QuoteHe hase constructed also
one of 750 watts.
1942 one with 7500 watts,
(that powered house and labor in Berlin)
and an 75kw (100ps) one in Penemünde
that was working and ready to replace
gasoline motor in aircraft,
The end of war, hase stop this (to win the war)
(possibly good so), but all the constructions "are gone"....
Pese

WOW, great info, you are a real human encyclopedia pese. Thanks a lot. I read also that from his work came a Konverter for the Haunebu series of disc aircraft, so it had to be good.

Take care,

Michel

Koen1

Quote from: Steven Dufresne on January 13, 2009, 12:32:46 PM
@Koen1,
Re the energy source of the Stromzeuger, this is stated in the UK report:
" 4. It is then stated that as well as the normal electrons flowing from the battery and from induction when the circuit is opened or closed, "space electron" flow from "repelling spaces" to "attracting spaces" between the plates, but this theory I was unable to follow any further."
Yes, this is something I have discussed with others at length, although we did not reach solid conclusions.
In old electrophysics books that describe vacuum tubes etc mention is often made of "space charges" that surround the cathode as a sort of cloud,
and are attracted to the anode by application of a positive potential on the latter. This "space charge" is generally confined to a specific "space charge
zone" in the direct vacinity of the cathode, and the cathode does not need to be "hot" but can also be "cold". "Hot" cathodes do have the tendency
to emit more electrons into surrounding space, and depending on how hot it is more or less of these will be emitted (and fall back to it) and also
surround the cathode in a "cloud" of "free" electrons.
Now the odd thing is that some old books clearly consider the electrons emitted from the cathode, the ones surrounding the cathode in a cloud,
before ever being attracted by and moving toward the anode, to be the "space charge". However, some other books clearly consider the
"space charge" to be something distinctly different from electrons emitted by the cathode. In some treatises, it would appear that the author
is convinced there is an actual electrical charge that comes from space itself, and that somehow concentrates charge in a region when the
potential differences are strong enough.
Like I said, we never reached any solid conclusions, but it is certainly very interesting discussion material. ;)

QuoteI read that to say Coler was saying that ZPE was being tapped in between the plates to produce charged particles ("space electrons".) In the testatika magnet circuit, the equivalent of Coler's plates would be the combination of disk and grid-like plate facing the disk.
Now that is also very interesting.
I am sorry to say I am not so familiar with the Testatika that I follow what disk and plate you are referring to.
The thing regarding magnets in the Testatika that I am familiar with is the horseshoe magnet with a stack of plates
seperated by dielectic set in between the horseshoe legs... I still wonder what exactly is going on there, but
it is said that applying AC to a coil around the horseshoe can produce high voltage DC output from the plates...
But that does not appear to be what you're talking about...
If you feel like elaborating a little, I'd sure appreciate it. ;)

QuoteMy reason for greater interest in the Stromzeuger over the Magnetstromapparat is as you say, because of the larger output. Sadly, the description is far more confusing.
Yes Steven, I agree cmpletely. :)

And in this context,
@Pese:
Are you sure it was a version of the Magnetstromapparat that produced 750 to 75000 Watt?
To my understanding, the Magnetstromapparat was the weaker of the two devices and
only ever produced very low energy output, and if I am not entirely mistaken Coler even
mentioned that the Stromerzeuger was a very powerful setup that could easily power
a household...
But perhaps you have more and more detailed information?
If so, please do share it with us? :)
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Koen